SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

18 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Think next time need to eliminate D player and open to any suggestions like only one QB but still need to figure out how to lower running back pts because of the devalue... maybe increase wide receivers... tight ends are valuable but just not enough good ones in the league... hmm is there a way to limit the number of tight ends a team can carry?

That league scoring system could use some tweaking. This was a good experiment this year.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SDS said:

That league scoring system could use some tweaking. This was a good experiment this year.

Yeh need to look at it more closely... put it together fast to include more members and take in scoring option suggestions of increased QB and WR value implications.  Didnt quite have a grip, not that I ever do... on the tweaks in scoring options.

Edited by North Buffalo

1 hour ago, SDS said:

A single loss in a week one, followed by 15 consecutive wins. My entire life has led to this moment. I’ve reached the pinnacle and I may never come down.

580C699D-705D-410A-8A2E-E67CF4F01D61.png

Naming your team "Dwight's Beetdowns" was the pinnacle.  Everything else has been a long denouement.  But congratulations!

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Okay guys, you didn't need to let the owner of the website win.  😉

I kid, I kid. Congrats!

Picking out my the league trophy has been time consuming. 😀

I'm sure the players would love nothing more than to curb stomp my noggin.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 8:15 AM, SDS said:

Picking out my the league trophy has been time consuming. 😀

I'm sure the players would love nothing more than to curb stomp my noggin.

Do we chip in on that? I don't remember.

Got the email for the league reopening. I need redemption. I got distracted last year but I won't let that happen again. 

5 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Do we chip in on that? I don't remember.

Got the email for the league reopening. I need redemption. I got distracted last year but I won't let that happen again. 

I have a Jim Kelly Funko Pop for it. Needs a base. I’m torn between a plain base and one that lists winners. 

19 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I might have too many leagues this year, I'll let you know if I drop out of this one.

20 minutes ago, Hoss said:

If there are ever any slots open let me know and I’m in

there may be a list. I have to go back and look how everything looked as the league booked up. 

8 hours ago, SDS said:

Does it matter?

8 hours ago, Hank said:

Is derrico back to run the league this year?

Here I thought I was important 😞

I am feeling better then I was last year and would be open to running again.  Having said that, it may be a bigger hassle then it’s worth transferring it back?  Feel free to continue running SDS if you are up for it.  

Also, thanks for asking Hank.  I really appreciate that. 

1 minute ago, Derrico said:

Here I thought I was important 😞

I am feeling better then I was last year and would be open to running again.  Having said that, it may be a bigger hassle then it’s worth transferring it back?  Feel free to continue running SDS if you are up for it.  

Also, thanks for asking Hank.  I really appreciate that. 

I was just asking if there was an issue of how it was run last year. I presume it should have been fairly seemless. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.