SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

No it's alright. How does everyone feel about 1030 that night though? The online drafts usually take about an hour. I'm assuming your draft is online TrueBlue?

Looks like 1030 works for Blue. How's that work for the others already in the league Dennis, Ink, JuJu, Glass, Labatt and JJ?

That'll work.

No there's no Peyton team or yo mama team.

Get out of that league and try the link again. I have added two more teams so it should work now. Let me know when you're in.

When you get in click on the tab League near the top. It will take you to the leagues home page with standings etc. From there there is a section under league notes which says Edit Pre-Draft Rankings. Just click on that and go.

Edited by Derrico

No there's no Peyton team or yo mama team.

Get out of that league and try the link again. I have added two more teams so it should work now. Let me know when you're in.

When you get in click on the tab League near the top. It will take you to the leagues home page with standings etc. From there there is a section under league notes which says Edit Pre-Draft Rankings. Just click on that and go.

got it, thanks..... I gotta get outta the other 2 leagues I accidentally joined now, man I hate technology

I've got woody is going for the championship!!!

Ok glad you are in. We've now got 11 of 12. Room for one more.

I'm going to cap the league at 12 because I find any larger and the talent really starts to dilute and it becomes too much research for the average person.

Therefore, if you want in, better sign up now.

Edited by Derrico

Ok glad you are in. We've now got 11 of 12. Room for one more.

I'm going to cap the league at 12 because I find any larger and the talent really starts to dilute and it becomes too much research for the average person.

Therefore, if you want in, better sign up now.

The league I ran last year had 16. Man, there was nobody left to pick from, the waiver wire was pretty much useless.

In my journey I accidentally signed up for 3 different leagues, anyone know how I can get out of the ones I don't need, I can't find options anywhere

Ya you should be able to find it on the league main home page. Right near where you can preset your rankings I believe.

Nope, legit. Winning is pretty awesome...but if you lose games with a 5th string wideout randomly getting two TDs...ouch. His mood for the entire week is determined by winning or losing in that league :lol:

I guess it would with that kind of money on the line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.