SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

And just like that, a quiet poof out in the first round. Facing Justin Jefferson when he breaks a game receiving recorded.... I stood no chance 😂😂😂

I played him in our TBD league and I’m still winning. 😀

1 minute ago, Derrico said:

Right?!  First time making the playoffs in this league and I didn’t even show up 😞

Good luck in the finals.

Dude, you were cruising. To not break 100 has to hurt even more. 

I fully expect a curb stomping playing against Mahomes and Kelce.... Against... Denver. 

The only reason I made it was my kicker got 20 points 😂

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Dude, you were cruising. To not break 100 has to hurt even more. 

I fully expect a curb stomping playing against Mahomes and Kelce.... Against... Denver. 

The only reason I made it was my kicker got 20 points 😂

…and the reason I didn’t make it was because your kicker got 20. 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SDS said:

I slid into the Sabrespace FF DM‘s on the last week. This is as shocking as any appearance this year.

You can thank me for that as I choked with a loss each of the last three weeks.  I lost my starting QB in the first half in back to back weeks (weeks 13 & 14). And then my week 15 QB went on IR after the game.

If only someone would have dropped Burrow and I could have picked him up this week. I could have been the hex to help the Bills. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

I made some roster moves throughout the season, and really spent some time setting up my team today. 

Thankfully, I set up my team up to the best of my roster and still got pounded, I can live with a good @ss kicking instead of being ticked that I benched a guy that scored 30 😂😂

This is the first year I didn't use autodraft, so it's a success lol, I'll be seeing you next year 😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.