SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

24 minutes ago, gilbert11 said:

Now, that sucked.  I had a huge lead going into Monday and Scott’s Tot’s get 4 TD passes from Mahomes to Kelce for 64 fantasy points to win by 6 pts!  Ugh!

Lol. Sleep well tonight buddy. 

• Eyeroll 1

20 hours ago, gilbert11 said:

Now, that sucked.  I had a huge lead going into Monday and Scott’s Tot’s get 4 TD passes from Mahomes to Kelce for 64 fantasy points to win by 6 pts!  Ugh!

I think I played him last week and snuck out a win, Eckeler has been Ballin for me. I was thinking during the game that his opponent was would be crushed watching those connect 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

@Derrico

You stole my prized waiver claim in Palmer and then proceeded to bench him!! 

I hope you get de-throned this week😂😂😜

I had him then dropped him. He was useless for me. Either injured or non-productive. Because of Herbert's lingering injury, the team is not producing offensively. And he's my QB. My team sucks now because of it.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a case of overanalysis.  CircleTheWagons had made his weekly lineup selections earlier in the week, which include James Conner in the flex position.  Then on Saturday night, he decides to take one last look.  Review of Yahoo comments like “Conner looked good in his last game but now faces the tough Rams defense” and “Jerry Jeudy has topped 50 receiving yards in 5 straight games”, as well as Yahoo grading Jeudy’s potential with 3 stars vs Conner’s two stars led to the change, inserting Jeudy in for Conners.

Lo and behold, Jeudy gets knocked out of the game with an injury, scoring ZERO pts, while Conner scores 2 TDs and 23.60 points.

Result: Loss

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.