SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

30 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Draft grade of C

”Mayonnaise, middle of the road, mediocre, All words that describe this draft. We have to trust Five Hole will make trades and player adds if they are to reach the playoffs.”

Very accurate. 

I received the same grade and comments.  I think my team is being underrated.  🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

The last time I played, I thought I had a stacked team, but between bad timing with the bye weeks and injuries, I had next to no bench and it tanked my season. This year I took a more balanced approach so I at least have some reliable players in a pinch, at the expense of top loading. 

I really though JA was going to make it to round 2, but I should have known better 😂🤣. I had so many players lined up that went right before me

5 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

The last time I played, I thought I had a stacked team, but between bad timing with the bye weeks and injuries, I had next to no bench and it tanked my season. This year I took a more balanced approach so I at least have some reliable players in a pinch, at the expense of top loading. 

I really though JA was going to make it to round 2, but I should have known better 😂🤣. I had so many players lined up that went right before me

I’ve done several drafts and Josh never made it past 5.

23 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I was gonna take McManus as my 2nd kicker and you stole him!!! 😡

7 hours ago, SwampD said:

I just looked at my Yahoo page and see that the SabreSpace Hard Luck League is up and running.

Did we know this and I just missed it?

It got accidentally renewed and everyone got auto drafted and NB lost his ability to login and delete the league.

• Like (+1) 1

Draft grade 'C' with the whole mayonnaise yada yada. But this is what they predict for my season.

"Clown Shoes was unlucky to land the last pick in the opening round. While some thrive in that scenario, this team responded to the adversity by tanking the draft and finishing with the worst projected team in SabreSpace Royal. Clown Shoes are projected to finish with a mark of 0-15 (1,946 points)."

I've already surpassed my win total prediction with a week one win. Lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

I got concerned about hitching my ride to the Browns with the trio of Chubb, Cooper, and Njoku…only went with Cooper and Chubb. My mistake. All of them scored tonight.  Still an uphill battle for @North Buffalo!

With my team itll be an uphill battle all year

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.