SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I can't find the trade block section on the app. Post them here?

yeah it's not in the app, only the desktop version

anyways: anyone on my roster is potentially tradeable (given the return is good enough) other than J. Graham and J. Maclin. Those guys aren't touchable unless I'm out of playoff contention early.

Edited by dEnnis the Menace

You upgrade at QB and on D. Granted, it's not the fairest of offers, I was hoping for a counter and perhaps a meeting in the middle. I would imagine you would waive your current backup as I would waive Blount/Williams.

Edited by Hank

NFL.com fantasy football app sucks dick.

I had to force stop it twice before it finally started working. Even then it was slow as hell.

JJ, looks like ya got me this week. Good game. I'll be back with a vengeance.

Martin's inury didn't help. Didn't see it, not sure how long he'll be out.

Apparently he came back so it ain't that bad.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

Overrated or decimated by suspensions?

shite. I thought they'd be overrated. I'm eating my crow there.

It is nice when they're close, unlike my game where Dennis took me back to the woodshed.

Jennings could still have a big game for you, and something happen to my two players. Like I always say, it ain't over, till it's over.

On a side note, in my other league, a couple guys drafted like 3 or 4 QBs just to use a trade bait. I didn't bite, and drafted Locker as a backup to Cam. Dropped him for a different D, and then found out Cam might sit. Signed EJ Manuel, off the wire last minute, and he got me 16 or 17 points. Not bad haha.

Edited by dEnnis the Menace

I didn't think it was a serious offer. You want me to take on a third QB so you can get a top 4 RB? Come on, now.

Luck/9ers - 44.70 points, Rivers/Forte/Browns - 34.42.

Those ten points were the difference between you winning and losing this week, Good call...

Edited by Hank

RGIII is the highest projected total of all players in the NFL for week 2? :huh:

http://fantasy.nfl.c...Type%3D,replace

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I missing something? On the ESPN leagues there is always a P,Q,D or O next to each players name pretty much everywhere you look, indicating the injury status. In this league the only place I can find anything is by clicking on the player and read his news.

Can we please, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get rid of post merging????!!!@#$@#$@#$ Note the irony that the suggestion box is locked closed.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.