Jump to content
Derrico

Sabrespace Fantasy Football League

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It tells me a bit, like when I should put in a bid, etc. Maybe it's my phone, it's getting old, I just really liked the mobile layout of the old league. 

I haven't won a league in my life and I don't plan to, my team is actually pretty nice this year, doesn't mean I can't miss the old layout 

Calm down Mr. Wwoody, just tweaking you, I'm guessing my first loss is coming this week playing against your team. Good luck although I will admit I'm hoping for a bunch of zeroes from your team picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It tells me a bit, like when I should put in a bid, etc. Maybe it's my phone, it's getting old, I just really liked the mobile layout of the old league. 

Ha. I still don't get it. Maybe I'm doing this wrong. To me it just sets the order so that we know who gets priority when two teams want the same player when the moves are made Wednesday morning. I'm not sure how much info you can glean from that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jsb said:

Calm down Mr. Wwoody, just tweaking you, I'm guessing my first loss is coming this week playing against your team. Good luck although I will admit I'm hoping for a bunch of zeroes from your team picks.

In all fairness, I'm hammered in Jamaica right now 🇯🇲😂😂😂 so chances are I'm not gonna spend much time with my lineups 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gurley is gonna make me lose, 1 point in the first half, yuck 

 

And I had to drop A. Brown, for.... Marquise Goodwin 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, commish, want to take a look at why I'm listed as 1-1 rather than 2-0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost by 4 yards last week, and by 5 yards this week...

indian crying GIF

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Eleven said:

Hey, commish, want to take a look at why I'm listed as 1-1 rather than 2-0?

Looks like you lost last week by 0.06 to Pi.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Derrico said:

Looks like you lost last week by 0.06 to Pi.

It says I beat him by 0.04...

835738685_ScreenShot2019-09-23at8_26_26AM.thumb.png.5d0de7cd45cebc669281f1b3850e53f8.png

 

Edited by Eleven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

It says I beat him by 0.04...

835738685_ScreenShot2019-09-23at8_26_26AM.thumb.png.5d0de7cd45cebc669281f1b3850e53f8.png

 

There must have been a stat correction applied or something, because it's showing you losing to him 125.08-125.02 for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

There must have been a stat correction applied or something, because it's showing you losing to him 125.08-125.02 for me.

Thus the request that the commish @Derrico look into it.  There was no stat correction as of last Thursday.

Edited by Eleven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Eleven said:

It says I beat him by 0.04...

835738685_ScreenShot2019-09-23at8_26_26AM.thumb.png.5d0de7cd45cebc669281f1b3850e53f8.png

 

I wish they did those write-ups for fantasy baseball. That’s pretty cool. 

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3-0 baby

Except I've beaten the commissioner of the league and the owner of this website, probably not the best strategy

Edited by WildCard
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WildCard said:

3-0 baby

Except I've beaten the commissioner of the league and the owner of this website, probably not the best strategy

???? something something nah no politics... its ok here I think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...