SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

My team is not good. I'm falling back assward into a win this week, but there's no way I sustain it. Losing AJ Green is just a killer.

killed me in my 'pay' league. I was projected a 10point favorite. with my opponent having Jimmy Graham, and Gronk doing absolutely nothing for me, I'm down 31 points. I have McCoy left, but he still has Riley Cooper. I need something like 3 TDs and a ###### ton of yards from McCoy!!

I put one in and it wasn't that drastic.... Doubt I get it.... My team for being bad on paper has done surprisingly decent, I hate losing by less than a point..... Congrats Labatt, I needed sproles to get 8 more yards.

I'm. Very disappointed by the Seahawks D, looks like they'll be on the bench and I'll be playing the bills D

I'm in two leagues, the other ESPN. I'm starting to notice that ESPN's projections are much, much more realistic than NFL.com.

ESPN projections provide actual yardage/touchdown totals compared to Yahoo (for example) who uses a decimal system to award .4 expected touchdowns etc. Not sure which I like better, but the ESPN ones can cause some wonky decisions if you are a total projections slave. For example, this week Matt Forte is projected for 8.9 pts compared to Lamar Miller's 15.5 because Miller has a projected TD. But Forte is still the superior player.

Very nice how I pick up Douglas in case Roddy is out and then don't put him in last minute. Already a td......

I started cheering for the Bucs back around their superbowl years because I needed a second team to cheer for based on the way the Bills played so they became my 1B team I could cheer for out in the NFC. Well between the Sabres, Bills and Bucs (sure throw in Jays too) my sports cheering existence has been a nightmare. Seriously, I was born in 85 and started watching the Sabres close in 90 and the Bills in (get this) 99 and Bucs in 02. I've had literally three nice Sabres seasons to cheer for and that's about it :wallbash: :doh: :doh:

That may be why I'm all in for the Sabres tank this year.

I said it last week, I'll say it again this week: my team is not good. Not even in the realm of good.

Glass, on the other hand, looks to be on his way to a victory this week despite clearly not setting his roster.

Roster was set for maximum juvenile genetallaceration. It's on page three of TSN's nfl fantasy stats.

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.