SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

2 hours ago, Eleven said:

It was outright selecting players other than the ones I selected.  I gave up after the third or fourth round and shut it down.  

EDIT:  I just looked at the final result.  It gave me a player who is suspended, FFS.

Russian hackers got 11 lol.

4 minutes ago, Hank said:

Eleven, you don't have a QB for week one. I'll give you you choice of Goff/Cousins, your choice of Brown/Green, And your choice of Collins/Mixon for Winston, Johnson and Agholor. 

I've got Wentz.  Doesn't mean a trade is out of the question.

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Russian hackers got 11 lol.

Given my gf's attitude lately, this is entirely possible.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Hank said:

True, but Went isn't playing week one, and we don't know when he'll play. Anywho, I think you'll agree my offer is more than fair. 

I entirely forgot about that.  So it gave me an injured quarterback and a suspended quarterback.

I'll think it over.  

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, jsb said:

I have 2 extra QBs, Marriota and Smith, make me an offer if you'd like, if not that's ok no problem.

Too many teams have 1 QB at the moment. I'll most likely be trading sometime later this year with someone.

Which team is yours?

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

By the way, if I do end up managing this team, I think I might name it Jameis Winston.

I'm actually a huge Bucs fan and my team in another league is called Famous Jameis hahahahhaha.  You'll be fine Eleven.  I'll look into changing this to Yahoo next year to shut some of you up lol.

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I don't think Bell is going to play for a few weeks.  I picked up Dalton to solve the immediate problem at QB.

I'm willing to trade Winston for a mid-level WR or RB if someone wants him, either now or when he returns from suspension.

Was really hoping you weren't gonna notice that

Fcking auto draft

5 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

So I forgot about this, and forgot football started, and forgot to draft, or set up auto draft.... And I can't find a way to log in at all... 

I suck 

And even with Alshon Jeffrey IA and in your lineup, you're still projected to beat me #LevonBell

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.