SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

I have to admit my draft summary made me chuckle…

Labatt Blue's Draft: A C- Performance that Will Leave Them Feeling Blue

In the SabreSpace Royal league, Labatt Blue had the unfortunate luck of drawing the 12th draft order. With 15 rounds to work with, they managed to put together a team that earned them a less-than-stellar C- draft grade. While they did make a solid pick with Deshaun Watson at 108, beating his ADP of 93, they stumbled with their selection of Chris Godwin at 61, who had an ADP of 76. It seems Labatt Blue may have had a few too many of their namesake beverages before making that decision.

Labatt Blue's projected finish of 7th in the league isn't exactly inspiring. With a projected record of 7-8-0 and 1906.66 points, they'll have their work cut out for them. To make matters worse, they'll be facing the 7th toughest schedule out of the 12 teams. On top of that, Labatt Blue will have to navigate through a bye week 5 with 4 players on the sidelines. Looks like they'll need a little more than a cold beer to drown their sorrows this season.

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 4 weeks later...

I donno what it is about this league but I've won or lost by a point or less more times than all my other leagues combined

Seems like it happens three or four times  a year

Losing by percentage points takes a little outta me each time it happens 🤪

• Haha (+1) 1

All these f'n injuries this season are becoming absurd. Never seen anything like it. Fantasy and reality are becoming impossible. Today I lost Jefferson to IR, and then get notices that Olave and Meyers have both gone from healthy to questionable on a practice day. Can I start 2 QBs and 4 RBs?? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SDS changed the title to SabreSpace Fantasy Football League
  • 1 month later...

Thanks once again all owners for a great, competitive league. 

Thanks to the league moderators/commish for setting it up year over year.

Had alot of fun this season, my team was on quite a heater until PI stopped me in my tracks week one of the playoffs. 

Congrats to:

Circle The Wagons

Good overall season and well deserved championship win over PI in the finals.

Until next year owners, cheers 🍻  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.