SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

That's me.

Me and you. Good luck this weekend!

Oh man JJ that's a rough looking team. How many are in your league? Where did you pick and I can't even guess who you took second.

I picked 6th out of 10. Went with Brady with my 2nd pick becuase that's all that was left as far as QB's. Had no choice. My logical choice for #6 was the same player I picked for our league, Aaron Rodgers. So I went with something different and picked Megatron. It was then I realized I screwed up taking a WR in the 1st. Oh well, we'll see.

Oh man, Brady was last falling to the 6th - 8th rounds in most of my drafts. Unless it's a 2QB league or abnormally high scoring for QB's then it would have (obviously) been better to wait. Oh well, season is just beginning and I'm sure some guys will do better than project and some worse. Good luck.

So I jumped in our league to check your team and expected it to be bad but man you look very solid. Definitely a chance to compete for the title in this one.

Edited by Derrico

Oh man, Brady was last falling to the 6th - 8th rounds in most of my drafts. Unless it's a 2QB league or abnormally high scoring for QB's then it would have (obviously) been better to wait. Oh well, season is just beginning and I'm sure some guys will do better than project and some worse. Good luck.

So I jumped in our league to check your team and expected it to be bad but man you look very solid. Definitely a chance to compete for the title in this one.

I hear ya, looking back on it I made the wrong decision. Luck, Brees, Rodgers and Manning had already been taken and didn't want to chance losing out on a QB that has the potential to put up points. Stafford was available but he puts up twice as many INT's as Brady. Picking a WR in the 1st, everything just dominoed from there. But, that WR was Megatron, so there's that. Good luck to you too. Looking forward to both leagues no matter how bad my team is haha. ;)

Looks like Andre Ellington might be out for a little while with a foot injury. So much for all the hype about a breakout year... :(

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/fantasy-roto-arcade/now-we-worry-about-andre-ellington-153654058.html

So you're telling me I may have lost my top two running backs after 1 game has been played? Hashtags.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.