SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

if I had RBs to trade, I would take this in a heart beat. That said, I only have 3 RBs,

EDIT: I'd look at Derrico, as he has a plethora of backs, or Glass

I was just going to say we may be able to work a deal. The only thing is I don't have a top 5 but multiple potential starters so it would be a quantity deal.

What site is league on? I signed up, missed the draft, and now can't remember where it is hosted. LOL

What site is league on? I signed up, missed the draft, and now can't remember where it is hosted. LOL

nvm, I found it. Only 1 qb drafted by computer? LOL. Thats what I get for forgetting about it.

Edited by LabattBlue

nvm, I found it. Only 1 qb drafted by computer? LOL. Thats what I get for forgetting about it.

what's wrong with one qb? I almost always draft that way. No back up QB, kicker in last round, 1 TE, 5 RB and WR. Made an exception for Timothy Wright as I think he could blow up in NE.

what's wrong with one qb? I almost always draft that way. No back up QB, kicker in last round, 1 TE, 5 RB and WR. Made an exception for Timothy Wright as I think he could blow up in NE.

Ya that's my strategy as well. And I have tony romo who probably has a higher chance of injury than most qbs due to the wonky back.

If I can pick up a quality QB later in the draft (this doesn't work so well with a lot of teams) I will because it's nice to have in case your #1 goes down......... or to use for trade bait. I'll bet right now somebody comes to me for RGIII before the season is up.

Non PPR. The Jax factor is what has me also leaning towards Spiller but Gerhart should get the vast majority of touches whereas Fred is likely to cut into Spiller's.

Spiller is still likely to get a ton of receptions and touches overall though. Especially with a weak opp like the Bears (they were dead last against the run last year, and didn't really improve). There are quite a few teams the Bills should run all over this season. I'm not sure JAX can keep it up

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.