SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Can someone remind me of the league ID and password?

I really can't remember. Maybe Derrico can chime in. If you're already signed up you shouldn't need the league ID and password. If you log in with your NFL.com ID and password the league should already be there for you to click on.

I really can't remember. Maybe Derrico can chime in. If you're already signed up you shouldn't need the league ID and password. If you log in with your NFL.com ID and password the league should already be there for you to click on.

That would be perfect if I wasnt in another league through NFL.com. all that comes up is the other league.

Not sure why you're not given the option to choose which league. But here is the link to our league.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2631523

Who is Vick in a Box?

That just gets me to the league page. I can't sign in and control my team. I think I have multiple accounts on NFL.com and that is where the problem lies. I also don't have any of the electric devices that I logged in on with me. As of right now, I won't be drafting tonight.

That just gets me to the league page. I can't sign in and control my team. I think I have multiple accounts on NFL.com and that is where the problem lies. I also don't have any of the electric devices that I logged in on with me. As of right now, I won't be drafting tonight.

If you think you have multiple accounts, just submit for a password reset using emails that you have. Not the most straightforward solution, but should get you there eventually.

http://sabrespace.le...fantasy.nfl.com

That is the league above. However, you are already joined into the league so you have to access it through your nfl.com account. Maybe try going to nfl.com/fantasy to request a password reset if you have a second account. I think there should be a way to request your log in as well.

Edit - TrueBlue already gave the suggestion I see. Hopefully you are now able to log in alright.

Edited by Derrico

One other thing. If you are loggin in via a smart phone try scrolling across the screen as that is how you access your multiple teams. I've only tried on my smartphone a couple of times and that threw me off for a couple of minutes.

this is going to be the highlight of my day. I'm excited lol

I've been looking forward to it all day lol. Then the boss drops a huge file on my desk last minute and asks for some ot. Good thing the draft was moved to 1030. I've got a beer in hand, another chilling and ready to go!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.