SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Sabrespace Fantasy Football League is now full.

Good luck this year boys. We can use this thread or league board for some trash talking!

Don't forget the draft is Thurs Aug. 28 at 10:30 pm. If you can't make it don't forget to set your pre-rankings.

The problem is it's the long weekend afterwards so it would have to be extended to Tuesday (two days before season starts). What's everyone's thoughts on having it that night (September 2) at 9pm? If some can't we will have to leave it as is.

Another alternative could be this Sun night at 9.

Edited by Derrico

The problem is it's the long weekend afterwards so it would have to be extended to Tuesday (two days before season starts). What's everyone's thoughts on having it that night (September 2) at 9pm? If some can't we will have to leave it as is.

I'm running an ESPN fantasy league, our draft is that night. Although, I like having it after the weekend that way nobody drafts somebody that might get hurt the last preseason game.

The injury issue is why I wait until after the third game. I find so few players even play in the last game that there is such a low risk.

I figured it would be difficult finding a time that works for everyone so I think maybe we just leave it as is?

Edit - I'm with Glass, come on Trueblue, what are you doing man haha

Edit Edit - Not sure what time ppl start work in the morning, I could push the time back to 1030?

Edited by Derrico

The injury issue is why I wait until after the third game. I find so few players even play in the last game that there is such a low risk.

I figured it would be difficult finding a time that works for everyone so I think maybe we just leave it as is?

Edit Edit - Not sure what time ppl start work in the morning, I could push the time back to 1030?

Don't let me keep you from changing it if you think that time is better. I'm sure my spot could be filled.

If it can be pushed to 10:30 I should be able to make it. My other draft is at 8 and it's only a 10 team league.

In general my availability is as follows: Saturday after 7

Sunday after 8

Monday after 9

Tuesday unavailable

Wednesday after 9

Thursday after 10:30

Friday anytime

Saturday after 7

Sunday anytime

The week after I'm only available late Mon-Wed (like 11pm). Like JJ, if it doesn't work it's fine, I don't want to inconvenience 9 other people.

No it's alright. How does everyone feel about 1030 that night though? The online drafts usually take about an hour. I'm assuming your draft is online TrueBlue?

Looks like 1030 works for Blue. How's that work for the others already in the league Dennis, Ink, JuJu, Glass, Labatt and JJ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.