SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

5 hours ago, WildCard said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I thank you all for choosing the Vikings and making me champion of the Survivor League.

Congratulations!

when I told my wife of my quick exit, she said she wasn’t surprised. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• 3 weeks later...

So what spectacular crushing defeat awaits me? After 12 straight wins, will half my starting team be benched due to a raging case of Covid induced hemorrhoids? Will a running back score 8 touchdowns in a single game for the first time in league history? 

history says I’m going down. And I’m going down hard.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:22 PM, SDS said:

So what spectacular crushing defeat awaits me? After 12 straight wins, will half my starting team be benched due to a raging case of Covid induced hemorrhoids? Will a running back score 8 touchdowns in a single game for the first time in league history? 

history says I’m going down. And I’m going down hard.

Been a crazy year/season, you are right to question what could happen next.

Good luck to all playoff teams.  Thanks for smacking my team damn near every week.

I'm hopeful the world can leave the Covid behind soon and that this season was an aberration for me.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SDS said:

I’m still open for suggestions on a fantasy trophy that I would like to send around every year. It could be serious or not serious. Here’s a serious one that looks nice:

https://www.trophysmack.com/products/perpetual-vivid-black#trustspot-widget-wrapper

43 minutes ago, SDS said:

I thought about making it Sabres related with a Jack Eichel topper, but that probably doesn’t make sense. 

https://www.target.com/p/funko-pop-hockey-nhl-buffalo-sabres-jack-eichel/-/A-54602079

$140 for a FF trophy?  Nah.  Get a cheap trinket or something.  

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

$140 for a FF trophy?  Nah.  Get a cheap trinket or something.  

I figured it would be passed around every year. I also have an amazing idea, but if I win it - it would wreck it for this year at least. 

• Thanks (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SDS said:

I’m still open for suggestions on a fantasy trophy that I would like to send around every year. It could be serious or not serious. Here’s a serious one that looks nice:

https://www.trophysmack.com/products/perpetual-vivid-black#trustspot-widget-wrapper

Oh sure NOW you do this...

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

Oh sure NOW you do this...

I actually asked along time ago and we didn’t settle on anything. If people want this and they are committed to passing the trophy around I fully plan on adding all of the prior names onto the trophy. And don’t worry I don’t win these things.

1 minute ago, SDS said:

I actually asked along time ago and we didn’t settle on anything. If people want this and they are committed to passing the trophy around I fully plan on adding all of the prior names onto the trophy. And don’t worry I don’t win these things.

I'm just screwing with you.

Seems cool, I'd do a cheap one. Would add some more value to the league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.