SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

52 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Wtf, I picked the Rams over the Giants last week and it said I didn't pick and elimated me from the survivor pool?!?! 

Not sure if this was your issue or not, but if you don't scroll down & click the 'save' button Yahoo doesn't consider the pick to have been made.

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Not sure if this was your issue or not, but if you don't scroll down & click the 'save' button Yahoo doesn't consider the pick to have been made.

I definitley hit save and locked it in 😞 I just went to the site to pick this week and it said I was eliminated.... I was enjoying this after opting out of fantasy this year.... Probably no way to get back in I'm guessing. 

18 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I definitley hit save and locked it in 😞 I just went to the site to pick this week and it said I was eliminated.... I was enjoying this after opting out of fantasy this year.... Probably no way to get back in I'm guessing. 

That stinks.  No idea what would've happened then.  

Ambien inspired surfing? 😛

4 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

In the past, if eliminated early, I’d join a public league.  This year on Yahoo there doesn’t seem to be only options to start a league or join a private league that you have the name/ID and password for.

• 1 month later...

This is by far my worst season in this league. My team is getting smacked on the weekly and I am not used to it. I am humbled but I will seek my revenge next season and do fully expect to win this league one year. Good luck in the playoffs this year fellas.

Any reasonable offers will be considered btw. I'm not looking to fire sale and I won't just give away a player but if anyone has needs, let me know. 

2 hours ago, Norcal said:

This is by far my worst season in this league. My team is getting smacked on the weekly and I am not used to it. I am humbled but I will seek my revenge next season and do fully expect to win this league one year. Good luck in the playoffs this year fellas.

Any reasonable offers will be considered btw. I'm not looking to fire sale and I won't just give away a player but if anyone has needs, let me know. 

I'm open but not creative.  Send me a proposal.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

There have been two, historically.  I don't play so I don't know how they work.

It’s pretty straight forward; you draft your team, plug in your roster daily, aim to win the stat categories weekly (typically 10 categories). We should do one this season. 

5 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

It’s pretty straight forward; you draft your team, plug in your roster daily, aim to win the stat categories weekly (typically 10 categories). We should do one this season. 

Yahoo only recently took down last year’s league.

As I’ve been playing for years, and never even made it to a playoffs, I can only assume that the pandemic is my fault, since I was headed to the finals when the world shut down.

I am truly sorry.

32 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Yahoo only recently took down last year’s league.

As I’ve been playing for years, and never even made it to a playoffs, I can only assume that the pandemic is my fault, since I was headed to the finals when the world shut down.

I am truly sorry.

I'm confused.. so do you want to do a fantasy league or no (lol)?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

I'm confused.. so do you want to do a fantasy league or no (lol)?

Not that I want to speak for Swamp but I think what we're trying to say is that there have traditionally been two fantasy NHL leagues on here and we see no reason why there won't be if/when there is a new NHL season.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Not that I want to speak for Swamp but I think what we're trying to say is that there have traditionally been two fantasy NHL leagues on here and we see no reason why there won't be if/when there is a new NHL season.

Sweet, is it Yahoo? If so, any chance I can play if there is a spot open? I’m silver (so-so) currently in Yahoo hockey but am very active.

Edited by I-90 W
Typo

41 minutes ago, I-90 W said:

Sweet, is it Yahoo? If so, any chance I can play if there is a spot open? I’m silver (so-so) currently in Yahoo hockey but am very active.

I've no idea.  As above, I've never played in either league.  I just know of them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.