SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Draft will be Tuesday at 7.  Eastern.  Sorry if you're on the Left Coast.  It's just what I need to do in order to be ready for Wednesday, which traditionally follows Tuesday.  I envision a 90 second clock unless people convince me otherwise.  If you are not able to draft in person, PLEASE, I beg you, PLEASE set your draft thingy to auto so we don't have to wait out 90 seconds.

@TrueBlueGED  In or out?  By tomorrow at 5.  Otherwise, @Claude Balls is in.

I sent him an email. 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 9/3/2020 at 7:12 PM, Eleven said:

Draft will be Tuesday at 7.  Eastern.  Sorry if you're on the Left Coast.  It's just what I need to do in order to be ready for Wednesday, which traditionally follows Tuesday.  I envision a 90 second clock unless people convince me otherwise.  If you are not able to draft in person, PLEASE, I beg you, PLEASE set your draft thingy to auto so we don't have to wait out 90 seconds.

@TrueBlueGED  In or out?  By tomorrow at 5.  Otherwise, @Claude Balls is in.

@SDS if you wouldn't mind a call tomorrow to make sure I don't screw this up, I'd appreciate it.

Time is fine with me.

Everyone but @gilbert11should have received an email stating that the draft is Tuesday at 4pm PACIFIC.  PLEASE NOTE THAT.  IT IS AT 7 PM EASTERN but yahoo! is trying to encroach on our time zone supremacy.  gilbert11, please PM me with your preferred email address.

Edited by Eleven

The draft is tonight and here’s the situation. We have one team that is not responding regularly and one team that hasn’t shown up in five months. I think we need one additional team to step in and will make do with the other team. If not we will just drop down to 10. Do we have anyone who wants to get in? Draft is tonight at 7 PM Eastern.

3 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Yeah I decided to opt out, I probably won't spend quite as much time with the NFL this year, I'm already lost on what team drafted who and who was traded, etc. I don't wanna be in and then do a half-assed job. 

Sorry for the confusion. We were informed thusly.

For those familiar with ESPN's draft format, the mechanics of yahoo's format are different, at least on desktop.  You will need to click on a player in the list, and then head to the top of the screen and click the blue button that says you want to draft the player.  I don't know how the mobile app works and don't intend to find out.

For everyone, please turn on autodraft if you are leaving your device, even just for a couple of minutes.  No one likes to sit through 90 seconds of nothing.  Thank you.

On the mobile app you can flag each player you are interested in for auto draft or if actually drafting flag all the players you want and when it comes your turn click "draft" button to choose said player. The ones you flagged that are drafted by others come off your board...

PS try a mock draft to see how it works

The draft room is open.

48 minutes ago, gilbert11 said:

So, why was my team removed?

This has been resolved, but the main reason is that we hadn't heard from you in a while and I didn't realize until after 5pm today that you had, in fact, signed into the league (at 12:20 am today).  It took a lot of maneuvering by @SDS to get you back in.

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, why was I bumped?

Thought I was in this year.

This is of greater concern to me.  I thought you were too.  It is the result of miscommunication and I bear the fault for it.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.