SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Sammy watkins screwed me with 0.00 points, and I was soooo close to an upset 

Julio Jones did me the same favor--Atlanta didn't disclose that he was out until about 8pm--so now I'm locked in a tight battle with @pi2000.

Edited by Eleven

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

True was 8th in scoring... I'm not weeping for him.

It's remarkable that 8 teams were +/- 1 game from either other.

Oh I know what True was, I just like hearing it

Close league overall. I do agree that we should expand the playoffs next year. That being said, good luck to you @Eleven

Edited by WildCard

I'm going to nominate me as player of the year. Lost my #1 receiver after the first week and my #1 RB only played in 1/2 the games and I'm still in the playoffs after selecting 11th out of 12 teams. Poor SDS, you are what your record says you are....... North Cal, I'm coming after you next buddy. Good luck to all the good teams that made the playoffs. Wild Card looks like the beast of the year, annihilating everyone in his path. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SDS said:

True was 8th in scoring... I'm not weeping for him.

It's remarkable that 8 teams were +/- 1 game from either other.

Honestly been like that since year 1.  Great that everyone is always in making lineup changes and waiver wire adds.  For a non money league it’s very competitive which is awesome.  Usually keeps the standings pretty tight.

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.d819d85fa20672e0c6b72eee1685f9cb.png

Well, well, well, how the tables of turned. I now join the pantheon of greats that have won this almighty title. Do not worry friends, for I shall be a merciful lord, and shall share with thee my bountiful harvests of victories and parades. Yay unto him, your King.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, WildCard said:

image.thumb.png.d819d85fa20672e0c6b72eee1685f9cb.png

Well, well, well, how the tables of turned. I now join the pantheon of greats that have won this almighty title. Do not worry friends, for I shall be a merciful lord, and shall share with thee my bountiful harvests of victories and parades. Yay unto him, your King.

Congrats... 

Yes a big congrats to @WildCard for taking home the 2019 championship!   

As we have been accustomed too it was another very competitive league.  I regularly win leagues with other buddies yet cannot even make the playoffs in this one.  

I intend on running this again next year and similar to years past if you want in again you have first priority if you were in this year.  I don’t have to know now; I’ll reach out in August.  What’s everyone’s thoughts on having 6 teams make the playoffs next year with the top two getting a bye?  I wouldn’t mind seeing that but if majority wants to keep it as is with 4 playoff teams and no byes that’s cool with me too.

Edited by Derrico
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.