SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

42 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Looks like I'm on my way to 5-3!!  Cooper Kupp baby!!

Couple of weeks ago things were going poorly and Barkley looked like he was going to be out for the  season.  Just a  few weeks later and things are coming around........

I feel ya, I had high hoped, but won the last 2, with some timely pickups. 

Sadly I drafted AB and he flopped and then dropped Sanu, hours before the trade was announced ??? I dropped stills before the fuller injury, I dropped sterling Sheppard after his injury. I stashed Coleman though so not every move was terrible ??

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I feel ya, I had high hoped, but won the last 2, with some timely pickups. 

Sadly I drafted AB and he flopped and then dropped Sanu, hours before the trade was announced ??? I dropped stills before the fuller injury, I dropped sterling Sheppard after his injury. I stashed Coleman though so not every move was terrible ??

And I thought some of my moves were rough.

Asking a favor, I went to drop the steelers D for a bye week switch and the phone glitched here due to the service. I dropped my primary LA Rams D. Now it won't let me switch it until Saturday ? could you guys leave that be so I can get it back, as this is the first time it wasn't a bone headed move, just technology issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Asking a favor, I went to drop the steelers D for a bye week switch and the phone glitched here due to the service. I dropped my primary LA Rams D. Now it won't let me switch it until Saturday ? could you guys leave that be so I can get it back, as this is the first time it wasn't a bone headed move, just technology issue. 

Only if you trade a quarterback to me

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.