SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It tells me a bit, like when I should put in a bid, etc. Maybe it's my phone, it's getting old, I just really liked the mobile layout of the old league. 

Ha. I still don't get it. Maybe I'm doing this wrong. To me it just sets the order so that we know who gets priority when two teams want the same player when the moves are made Wednesday morning. I'm not sure how much info you can glean from that.

10 hours ago, jsb said:

Calm down Mr. Wwoody, just tweaking you, I'm guessing my first loss is coming this week playing against your team. Good luck although I will admit I'm hoping for a bunch of zeroes from your team picks.

In all fairness, I'm hammered in Jamaica right now ????? so chances are I'm not gonna spend much time with my lineups 

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

There must have been a stat correction applied or something, because it's showing you losing to him 125.08-125.02 for me.

Thus the request that the commish @Derrico look into it.  There was no stat correction as of last Thursday.

Edited by Eleven

6 hours ago, Eleven said:

Thus the request that the commish @Derrico look into it.  There was no stat correction as of last Thursday.

Yes it had to have been a stat correction.  Here is the link to the players that were impacted.  Do you or Pi have any of them?

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/788501/statcorrections?week=2

Yes that is the answer.  You actually have two guys on the correction list.  Henry got a plus .10 but micheal got a minus .20.  With the net of minus .10 it was enough to give you the loss.  Talk about a game of inches.

You lost by less than a single rushing yard.

9 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Woah, so I got a win last week?  

Indeed you did.

I don’t know if it’s the NFL who issues the correction later or Yahoo.  I suspect it’s the NFL as I believe yahoo uses the official stats for their scoring.  Nor do I know which day it usually comes out.

31 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Yes that is the answer.  You actually have two guys on the correction list.  Henry got a plus .10 but micheal got a minus .20.  With the net of minus .10 it was enough to give you the loss.  Talk about a game of inches.

You lost by less than a single rushing yard.

Thanks for looking into it!

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, WildCard said:

3-0 baby

Except I've beaten the commissioner of the league and the owner of this website, probably not the best strategy

Nothing like being projected for the win all day long only to circle the drain in the afternoon games. ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.