SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

On 9/2/2019 at 8:40 AM, Derrico said:

Yes!  Another season begins tonight.  Reminder the draft is all set for 10pm tonight.  Get your beer (or drink of choice) ready as it’s Derrico’s turn to win it all (although I’ll be satisfied as long as I’m ahead of wildcard).  See you guys in the draft room tonight!  Usually you can log into the draft room about 30 minutes prior to the draft to find out the order. 

On 9/2/2019 at 3:54 PM, Derrico said:

Ya I think it’s because I’m setting my bar too low.  Forget wildcard it’s playoffs or bust this season!

On 9/7/2019 at 5:58 PM, Derrico said:

Sooooooo I've got Wildcard Week 1.  Yahoo is saying 50/50 but this will determine if I'm headin to the top or......

11 hours ago, Derrico said:

kill me now barney stinson GIF

10 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Losing to WildCard..... giphy.gif

Related image

Edited by WildCard
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I need to reiterate that I really don't like yahoo fantasy, it's sluggish and bad on my mobile, also I have no clue how to determine waiver position also.... Win or lose, I don't think I'll play next year, NFL was much much more mobile friendly 

Sluggish? I’ve been on there for 10 years. I never had a problem. What part is sluggish?

waiver wire: tap league at bottom. Next to standings view details, sort on waiver column. 

FWIW, I have never looked at my position on the waiver wire. What does that knowledge give you?

41 minutes ago, SDS said:

Sluggish? I’ve been on there for 10 years. I never had a problem. What part is sluggish?

waiver wire: tap league at bottom. Next to standings view details, sort on waiver column. 

FWIW, I have never looked at my position on the waiver wire. What does that knowledge give you?

Calm down, last weeks losers always complain about something!!!!

1 hour ago, SDS said:

It tells me a bit, like when I should put in a bid, etc. Maybe it's my phone, it's getting old, I just really liked the mobile layout of the old league. 

31 minutes ago, jsb said:

Calm down, last weeks losers always complain about something!!!!

I haven't won a league in my life and I don't plan to, my team is actually pretty nice this year, doesn't mean I can't miss the old layout 

9 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It tells me a bit, like when I should put in a bid, etc. Maybe it's my phone, it's getting old, I just really liked the mobile layout of the old league. 

I haven't won a league in my life and I don't plan to, my team is actually pretty nice this year, doesn't mean I can't miss the old layout 

Calm down Mr. Wwoody, just tweaking you, I'm guessing my first loss is coming this week playing against your team. Good luck although I will admit I'm hoping for a bunch of zeroes from your team picks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.