SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

6 hours ago, nucci said:

is your league filled up? I'm in 2 yahoo leagues right now

We were full but still waiting on two more to send me their info to get into Yahoo.  I'll message you if one or both fall through.

If you haven't sent me your info please do so by tomorrow or I guess you will lose your spot.  Would like to get everyone in there as the draft is Monday September 2 at 10pm.

3 hours ago, Derrico said:

We were full but still waiting on two more to send me their info to get into Yahoo.  I'll message you if one or both fall through.

If you haven't sent me your info please do so by tomorrow or I guess you will lose your spot.  Would like to get everyone in there as the draft is Monday September 2 at 10pm.

I should be signed up now.  If I'm not, please let me know.

Ok looks like we're all full and moved over to Yahoo now (shakes his fist at Wildcard).  Draft is Monday September 2nd at 10pm (eastern time zone).  Good luck all.  This is finally my year now that JuJu is out lol!!!!!

Edited by Derrico

12 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Ok looks like we're all full and moved over to Yahoo now (shakes his fist at Wildcard).  Draft is Monday September 2nd at 10pm (eastern time zone).  Good luck all.  This is finally my year now that JuJu is out lol!!!!!

You're all welcome ? 

15 minutes ago, inkman said:

I'm in a keeper league and my choices are Michael Thomas for a 3rd round pick or Nick Chubb for a 13th round pick

From a religious perspective, keep Thomas.  You can cure his doubts, deploy him to India, and convert people.  Then you will have hundreds or thousands of new late round picks.

From a marital perspective, keep Chubb.  Your wife will appreciate it.

• Haha (+1) 1

Soooo, I can make the draft, which is OK, I usually let autodraft happen after I set my picks/slots, etc.... But in yahoo, I can't find a way to set up my selections etc.... There are way too many mock draft options and I can't find the one I need, any suggestions? 

PS I'm on mobile looking

Just now, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Soooo, I can make the draft, which is OK, I usually let autodraft happen after I set my picks/slots, etc.... But in yahoo, I can't find a way to set up my selections etc.... There are way too many mock draft options and I can't find the one I need, any suggestions? 

PS I'm on mobile looking

Paging @WildCard

51 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

And so it begins....

Yes!  Another season begins tonight.  Reminder the draft is all set for 10pm tonight.  Get your beer (or drink of choice) ready as it’s Derrico’s turn to win it all (although I’ll be satisfied as long as I’m ahead of wildcard).  See you guys in the draft room tonight!  Usually you can log into the draft room about 30 minutes prior to the draft to find out the order. 

1 hour ago, Derrico said:

Yes!  Another season begins tonight.  Reminder the draft is all set for 10pm tonight.  Get your beer (or drink of choice) ready as it’s Derrico’s turn to win it all (although I’ll be satisfied as long as I’m ahead of wildcard).  See you guys in the draft room tonight!  Usually you can log into the draft room about 30 minutes prior to the draft to find out the order. 

Seems to be a recurring theme. 

So for the draft I was going to rock some ipa I got from a local microbrewery but alas my wife has talked me into losing some weight again with her via cutting carbs.  I’ve got some Gretzky whiskey sitting on the shelf.  May just have it in the rocks.  What say you? 

1 minute ago, Derrico said:

So for the draft I was going to rock some ipa I got from a local microbrewery but alas my wife has talked me into losing some weight again with her via cutting carbs.  I’ve got some Gretzky whiskey sitting on the shelf.  May just have it in the rocks.  What say you? 

Alcohol actually is more energy dense (kcalories) when metabolized than carbohydrates, but doesn't produce the insulin response.  I say drink em all.

15 minutes ago, Weave said:

Alcohol actually is more energy dense (kcalories) when metabolized than carbohydrates, but doesn't produce the insulin response.  I say drink em all.

Her (I guess our) diet is all based on the insulin response.  I’m telling her you said beer was ok for tonight ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.