SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

46 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

yahoo says differently....

12 days until your draft

Mon Sep 2 9:30pm PDT

Draft room will open 15 min before your draft time.

Thanks.  I haven’t really set it online yet.  Still waiting for everyone to join.  

@TrueBlueGED @Wyldnwoody44 @Norcal 

Please PM me an email address I can send the fantasy invite too.  Would like to have everyone in asap.

There is also a 4th missing but I can't pin down who it is.

We are moving to Yahoo so if you have not done so already please PM me an email address so I can send link to join the league!

23 hours ago, Derrico said:

@TrueBlueGED @Wyldnwoody44 @Norcal 

Please PM me an email address I can send the fantasy invite too.  Would like to have everyone in asap.

There is also a 4th missing but I can't pin down who it is.

We are moving to Yahoo so if you have not done so already please PM me an email address so I can send link to join the league!

I'll get it to you by the end of the day. I expect the anticipation will be painful and you'll be spending your day hitting F5. 

So, the league is full then?

Get this, I’ve been in a Yahoo league for 4 years (someone, I don’t remember sent me an invite) and we had our draft this morning.  It was at 8 AM PST.  I’m not a morning person but got up around 7 to get something to eat, etc and we drafted with no issues.  Afterwards, I went to the league page and the Yahoo algorithm that evaluates drafts ( for whatever that’s worth) posted that I had the best draft.

A little while later, I decided to go check out the drafted teams and the league did not show.  Having experienced Yahoo screwups over the years, I contacted them and they said the commissioner deleted the league. WTF!

I don’t know the commissioner and with the league deleted I can’t look to see who it may have been that invited me. 

Good practice draft for my other leagues, I guess.  LOL!

There is a fair chance that I will not be able to make the draft on Labor Day at 930.  I definitely can make it at 10, but that is pretty late for most EDT players.  

Since I have no interest in autodraft at all--the most fun part is the draft--maybe the first person on the waiting list might want to be ready.

I should know by this Monday whether I can make it on Labor Day at 930.

10 hours ago, Eleven said:

There is a fair chance that I will not be able to make the draft on Labor Day at 930.  I definitely can make it at 10, but that is pretty late for most EDT players.  

Since I have no interest in autodraft at all--the most fun part is the draft--maybe the first person on the waiting list might want to be ready.

I should know by this Monday whether I can make it on Labor Day at 930.

10 o’clock is fine for me.  

36 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Auctions are pretty hard to get to work well online, in my opinion. As I'm consuming more beer than I should on a work night, how am I supposed to fit in my piss breaks in an auction format? 

The pee breaks are difficult. We use yahoo....they have a great setup. Once you do an auction draft you will never go back to snake

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

I would like to try that sometime.

It's better than picking 1st then watching the next 20 players go off the board

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.