SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

The easiest way is to just go to nfl.com/fantasy

There will be a place to login.  Once you log in your team will pop up.  Also here is the league page https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2631523

Looks like SDS is in so once everyone is I will set the draft time.  I'm thinking either Monday Sept 2 or Wed Sept 4 at like 930pm.  As we have done before I will try to accommodate as much as I can so please let me know if this day/time really does not work.

57 minutes ago, Derrico said:

There will be a place to login.  Once you log in your team will pop up.  Also here is the league page https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2631523

Looks like SDS is in so once everyone is I will set the draft time.  I'm thinking either Monday Sept 2 or Wed Sept 4 at like 930pm.  As we have done before I will try to accommodate as much as I can so please let me know if this day/time really does not work.

We're really doing nfl.com again? ? 

1 hour ago, Derrico said:

TY done... updated app too

Edited by North Buffalo

Ok fine I relent.  I will make the move to Yahoo to keep the chorus of boos from getting too loud.  PM Me the email you want me to send the invite too.

1 minute ago, Hank said:

Derrico, if possible I would like to do the draft on a weekend. I won't be able to participate in the evening on weekdays. 

It just makes it tough because the weekend before the season is Labor Day weekend in which many people (myself included) go away.  Technically Monday night is still the weekend (Mon is Labor Day).  That wouldn't work?

4 hours ago, Derrico said:

Ok fine I relent.  I will make the move to Yahoo to keep the chorus of boos from getting too loud.  PM Me the email you want me to send the invite too.

It just makes it tough because the weekend before the season is Labor Day weekend in which many people (myself included) go away.  Technically Monday night is still the weekend (Mon is Labor Day).  That wouldn't work?

No. But, I understand it's probably not realistic for you to accommodate everyone, no worries. 

Yahoo has a new type of fantasy football league called Best Ball.

It's the same as a normal fantasy draft but after the draft is over, gou are done.  No adding or dropping players and no need to set "starters".    They just count your beat scoring players on your roster for your weekly score.    

Might be a good option for those who don't have time to manage a roster throughout the season, like myself!

3 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

It's the same as a normal fantasy draft but after the draft is over, gou are done.  No adding or dropping players and no need to set "starters".    They just count your beat scoring players on your roster for your weekly score.    

Might be a good option for those who don't have time to manage a roster throughout the season, like myself!

This is an abomination to fantasy football

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

You saying you won last season AND didn't put in much effort??

Draft is Monday September 2 at 930pm.  

Reminder we are moving to yahoo fantasy football.  I still need some peoples email address to send the invite.  If you haven’t already please PM me an email address I can send the link too.

4 hours ago, Derrico said:

Draft is Monday September 2 at 930pm.  

Reminder we are moving to yahoo fantasy football.  I still need some peoples email address to send the invite.  If you haven’t already please PM me an email address I can send the link too.

Pacific?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.