SabreSpace Fantasy Football League

Derrico

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

I don't want to have your children. But I'm not saying I wouldn't. 

(I may be at an awkward happy hour for my partner's office and am drinking heavily to compensate for knowing none of her friends) 

Quick, play the Shout Song. Women love the Shout Song

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It helps when you have the lowest points scored against you by like 200. You haven't faced any real competition yet. As soon as you face adversity, you'll crumble like the Sabres teams of yore. 

Some people named WildCard probably should try auto drafting. 

Defense wins championships.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to point out that I finished the season win 11 straight wins... the last one without the services of Todd Gurley.   

That said, I attribute the majority of those wins to never taking a day off, sticking to a consistent practice schedule, and focusing heavily on players with a positive plus/minus.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

Just wanted to point out that I finished the season win 11 straight wins... the last one without the services of Todd Gurley.   

That said, I attribute the majority of those wins to never taking a day off, sticking to a consistent practice schedule, and focusing heavily on players with a positive plus/minus.

But I don't think we'll be able to afford you, you're the Auston Matthews of SS and you're just gonna want too much for the next contract. 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

So the Terrors were the last team to beat you?  Cool.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, WildCard said:

In

And I'll throw my annual suggestions ?

Move to Yahoo

2QB league 

And as I throw out every year.....I will take it into consideration ?

I might actually be up for a yahoo change I think.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.