I am Defecting

Ahoy Maytees!

Let's pretend you were a scurrilous cadger of the high seas. Let's say you laid your eyes upon some precious bounty on the Sabres team that no one was a'claiming.

Firstly, how would'ger get yer hands on such a prize. Secondly, how would'ger cash in?

Pirate Talk Only.

Ahoy Maytees!

Let's pretend you were a scurrilous cadger of the high seas. Let's say you laid your eyes upon some precious bounty on the Sabres team that no one was a'claiming.

Firstly, how would'ger get yer hands on such a prize. Secondly, how would'ger cash in?

Pirate Talk Only.

Me thinks you be Bally hooing about precious booty. Many a booty to be had in ye ol land o crossed swords. Thee wife of ye ol king and her precious daughters be that booty. I'd cross swords with any scally wag to land that precious booty.

Have at thee, good geetings, woody! Would be a temerous project indeed to row against the current on Nolan's ship.

Me be thinking indeed to pluck one of the youngsters out of his sight without him keening knowt. Methinks a Stafford or an Enroth wouldn't be missed, and could be right and left hand mates on my ship. Third or Fourth round picks, I've got a'plenty. After I've plucked em clean and groomed 'em for first mates roles. I'd make a booty plenty. Stafford's entering his prime and's primed for war. Me thinks I'll just use Enroth as me training slave to get the Staff of Jah ready. Arrgh!

Me thinks you be Bally hooing about precious booty. Many a booty to be had in ye ol land o crossed swords. Thee wife of ye ol king and her precious daughters be that booty. I'd cross swords with any scally wag to land that precious booty.

Ye be swaggerin' aboot with yer calfs the size o' rutters and yapping about yer member from dusk 'til dawn. Don't be changin', matey.

Have at thee, good geetings, woody! Would be a temerous project indeed to row against the current on Nolan's ship.

Me be thinking indeed to pluck one of the youngsters out of his sight without him keening knowt. Methinks a Stafford or an Enroth wouldn't be missed, and could be right and left hand mates on my ship. Third or Fourth round picks, I've got a'plenty. After I've plucked em clean and groomed 'em for first mates roles. I'd make a booty plenty. Stafford's entering his prime and's primed for war. Me thinks I'll just use Enroth as me training slave to get the Staff of Jah ready. Arrgh!

alas, we are in dire need of a first mate and a worthy captain of this vessel, tis a swift current a ragin and its been a good fortnight since we've seen land ho, ol shamus staff ain't built of the same wool he used to be, and sailor enroth can't see a peep over a parrots beak, he's got the legs of ol Shirley temple..... The locker room is in need of some limes to get rid of the scurvy infested from that ragamuffin darcy, well all be a plundering and feasting on infants as soon as we hit the starboard side of the Carolinas! Drink your flaggards of ale boys and prepare for war!!!

(a three mast ship appears at Canalside, with Darcy standing at the ship's bow with a three corned hat, and patch on one eye)

Land Ahoy! All hands on deck! Mind the Buoys, First Mate Drew!

Cast the anchor, Jhonas Cabin Boy, afore we run aground! Arrrrgh!

Raise the Jolly Roger! Unscabbard ye cutlasses!

Ayoy there!!! We bring Hemorhoids and hellfire and scurvy back to all ye other scurvy curs! We've come to claim back me Myers and Ennis! I'll hang all yer high draft picks from me Block and tackle and throw em in the brig, lest yer hand over me spoils!

(Terrified and caught entirely unaware and defenseless, Tim Murray surrenders the Myers, Ennis, and the remainder of the inherited players and picks to the Dread Pirate Darcy)

And throw in me Moulson or ther'll be sufferin' like ye can't imagine! Arrrgh!

(Tim Murray corroborates, his only hope, that future losses and the resulting high draft picks might replenish his team)

Raise the anchor, maytees! Unfurl the main mast! Fair winds and following seas!

Three sheets to the wind, ye salty dogs! Straight back to the Phoenix Coyotes maytees! We be headed for a victeerious eight place finish and a gleerious first round exit! Arrrgh! Yo, ho, ho. A pirate's life fer me!

Edited by Yuri Olesha

(a three mast ship appears at Canalside, with Darcy standing at the ship's bow with a three corned hat, and patch on one eye)

Land Ahoy! All hands on deck! Mind the Buoys, First Mate Drew!

Cast the anchor, Jhonas Cabin Boy, afore we run aground! Arrrrgh!

Raise the Jolly Roger! Unscabbard ye cutlasses!

Ayoy there!!! We bring Hemorhoids and hellfire and scurvy back to all ye other scurvy curs! We've come to claim back me Myers and Ennis! I'll hang all yer high draft picks from me Block and tackle and throw em in the brig, lest yer hand over me spoils!

(Terrified and caught entirely unaware and defenseless, Tim Murray surrenders the Myers, Ennis, and the remainder of the inherited players and picks to the Dread Pirate Darcy)

And throw in me Moulson or ther'll be sufferin' like ye can't imagine! Arrrgh!

(Tim Murray corroborates, his only hope, that future losses and the resulting high draft picks might replenish his team)

Raise the anchor, maytees! Unfurl the main mast! Fair winds and following seas!

Three sheets to the wind, ye salty dogs! Straight back to the Phoenix Coyotes maytees! We be headed for a victeerious eight place finish and a gleerious first round exit! Arrrgh! Yo, ho, ho. A pirate's life fer me!

In my version Tim Murray uses hellfire cannons mounted to the FNC to rake the deck of the HMS Darcy Regier and send her to the bottom with all hands on board.

Breaking Pirate News!

Cristopher Walken to play Captain Hook in NBC's December 4th live performance of Peter Pan!

Or perhaps you'd rather watch the Sabres at the Lightning that night, for the latest stop in their nationwide tour. This year they'll be performing the largely improvised tragicomedy, McDeath for McDavid.

Quite a bit of groundbreaking theatre on the horizon, or should I say. Stay tuned to this page, for when it also involves Pirates.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.