Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

@DarrenDreger: Hearing Kesler to Anaheim is done. Awaiting details...

@FriedgeHNIC: Bonino and Sbisa to VAN 24th overall pick

Teams also swap third rounders.

Good deal for the Ducks who are close to another Cup. Didn't have to give up a young stud D prospect like Vatanen or Lindholm.

@DarrenDreger: Told the Coyotes are strongly considering buying out Mike Ribeiro. The veteran forward is under contract through 2016-2017. Not official.

Can only laugh at how stupid some of these front offices are. Including Buffalo at one point, obviously.

@DarrenDreger: Told the Coyotes are strongly considering buying out Mike Ribeiro. The veteran forward is under contract through 2016-2017. Not official.

Can only laugh at how stupid some of these front offices are. Including Buffalo at one point, obviously.

Can the Coyotes afford a buyout? Could be a salary dump target, but the we'd have to add to get up to 12.

@DarrenDreger: Hearing Kesler to Anaheim is done. Awaiting details...

@FriedgeHNIC: Bonino and Sbisa to VAN 24th overall pick

Teams also swap third rounders.

On a note that nobody cares about, the 3rd round picks were Vancouvers 2015 3rd, and Anaheims 2014 3rd

Kessler handcuffed them. He got pretty good return considering.

I never understood why GMs let themselves get strong armed. It's a no movement clause, not a must move clause. If the player requests, I think they have some obligation to be cooperative and provide more than 2 teams they'll go to. But that's me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.