Official 2015 NHL Draft Thread

LGR4GM

And so it begins the Islanders have a ton of cap space and are at least trying to fill spots of weakness. We won't be picking in the top ten next year. Mark my words on it!

Many others have said the same.

They should because the two words,as I'm sure you know, have completely different meanings and certainly are not interchangeable. Maybe your right.... :lol:

They have become interchangeable. Especially in a message board setting, where many people use the term in both ways. Professionals also use the terms interchangeably.

Anyways, if Dan Boyle signs a contract with the Isles, how much do people think that will change their spot in the standings?

Certainly doesn't hurt their chances of being better. He had a surprisingly decent season for the Sharks least year, and his experience should be able to help out the younger players. I think, at most, it may move them from 6th-10th, but it doesn't answer Okposo's anomaly of a season and Halak's ability outside of St.Louis.

They should because the two words,as I'm sure you know, have completely different meanings and certainly are not interchangeable. Maybe your right.... :lol:

the resign vs re-sign thing has been bugging me like crazy the last few weeks, I just haven't wanted to call anybody out on it and be that guy lol.

Its going to be a very interesting season watching Buf/Isles and ones race to the bottom and the others race or attempted race away from the bottom. Garth Snow in in survival mode.

I'm kind of excited for that lol

the resign vs re-sign thing has been bugging me like crazy the last few weeks, I just haven't wanted to call anybody out on it and be that guy lol.

It used to bother me, but this is a message board where so many people use resign so I don't care. In sports it doesn't even catch my attention anymore.

It used to bother me, but this is a message board where so many people use resign so I don't care. In sports it doesn't even catch my attention anymore.

My sister being an english major...and our OCD tendencies...it drives me nuts. But like a lot of other things, I've learned to let this go...sort of.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Sabres GM Tim Murray says GMs have agreed to change draft lottery but not as early next year. So he's obviously pleased with that.

unfortunately, not so fast. Le Brun was just on TSN saying that the league just came out saying "nothing is guaranteed at this point" still possible for changes. Why cant anything be easy as a Sabres fan?