GDT - Ryan Miller's first NHL game not as a Sabre 8:00pm

SwampD

Interesting that there has been no talk about Ott in this thread haha. Well very little. He's had a very quiet game.

There also hasn't been any talk about his long-term future in St. Louis.

That's exactly what my talk about Ott said. I haven't seen the second half of the game, though; I left the sports bar with about 11 minutes left in the second. It is a "school night," after all.

He didn't look sweaty or tired at the end - just happy. Blues must be pleased with their aquisition - I thought Ryan had a good game, especially on a brand new team, when he's played for Buffalo for 12 years. The two goals that got by him - they weren't really his fault. First one was a weird deflection off the skates of a Blues player, and the second - he had no help in front of the net.

Ok can we please move on now? If you want to have a GDT for every Blues game please join a Blues forum.

I wish Miller well but it is time to let it go.

Really? It hasn't even been three day full days yet. How about you just don't click on the thread?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.