GDT - Ryan Miller's first NHL game not as a Sabre 8:00pm

SwampD

You mean watching meaningful hockey? Yeah, you're right. Weird.

Lol :P

Yeah....I bet there's a lot of younger forum members who've never known any else as the primary Sabres goalie except Ryan Miller.

Good point!

Man this is weird.

Yeah....I bet there's a lot of younger forum members who've never known any else as the primary Sabres goalie except Ryan Miller.

As one of the younger members, this is actually a little surreal. I keep getting this feeling that this is temporary, that we just kind of loaned him for a season

I am totally behind the Blues. My thought is this: Ott and/or Miller will chase the Cup in free agency.... unless they win it this year. Then there is the chance they will be willing to sign with the Sabres and bring that Cup experience to the Sabres to help them build to the Cup. (Maybe wishful thinking, but to me it's the most plausible scenario for them coming back.) And even if they don't return the Sabres, they're both good players that deserve a Cup.

These St. Louis announcers have man-crushes on Ott & Miller.

Just like the rest of us. :flirt:

Just like watchin' the Sabres.... lots of missed shots from the blue & gold.

Edited by Doohickie

Somehow the Blues missed a WIDE OPEN goal - dayum!!!!

Just like watchin' the Sabres.... lots of missed shots from the blue & gold.

I was thinking the same thing - they seem to be snake-bit - I take it they're going thru a scoring drought of late too.

I watched the first half of the game. Ott, nearly absent (except for some jawing), Miller, absolutely a victim of his defense on the second goal (and I was in the bathroom during the first one, so I have no idea).

First one was kinda flukey, but he might like that one back.

I completely forgot Leopold was on St Louis.

Buffalo scores more often than the Blues. It's pushing 200 minutes of game time since the last time they scored a goal. Lack of scoring and no defense..... sounds kinda like pre-LaFontaine Sabres.

Just checking - the Blues had 8 current players in the Olympics - post-Olympic bonk really hitting them hard it seems like

Buffalo scores more often than the Blues. It's pushing 200 minutes of game time since the last time they scored a goal. Lack of scoring and no defense..... sounds kinda like pre-LaFontaine Sabres.

Just checking - the Blues had 8 current players in the Olympics - post-Olympic bonk really hitting them hard it seems like

Chances are they'll snap out of it. They have the third most goals in the league despite their recent struggles.

Yeah, but that would really suck to be a fan of a hot team like the Blues were, pre-Olympics, and then have them come out looking totally flat and lifeless after the long Olympic break.

Another reason why NHL players shouldn't be in the Olympics.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.