[Game Day] Bruins @ Sabres 7:00PM

SabresBeat

I know i'm beating a dead horse here, but its so fun and easy to do... What's the deal with these NESN guys? They called a very objective game in the last one and a very objective first period. Then BAM, the sabres score two goals and now pominville has thrown a phantom elbow on a clean check, the bruins miss the back of the net instead of acknowledging a great save by miller, etc, etc, etc. I'm done with complaining. It's just silly.

oy.. another close no goal call...

an its a definitive no goal based on replay... however, its up to the refs, so its going to be a goal for the bruins.

wait, no goal officially.

my lord, these guys really hate briere...

another good reason for peters to be in the press box... he can beat down these NESN clowns.

an its a definitive no goal based on replay... however, its up to the refs, so its going to be a goal for the bruins.

another good reason for peters to be in the press box... he can beat down these NESN clowns.

I don't think I can add anything new regarding these NESN guys and I don't want to beat the dead horse but MY GOD! It is almost like a SNL skit. I keep waiting for Jack Edwards to break in to "live from New York it's Saturday night!"

I'm not going to bother with another slew of examples in that period.

I think the boys are playing well and should be winning. Keep plugging in the third.

I don't think I can add anything new regarding these NESN guys and I don't want to beat the dead horse but MY GOD! It is almost like a SNL skit. I keep waiting for Jack Edwards to break in to "live from New York it's Saturday night!"

I'm not going to bother with another slew of examples in that period.

I think the boys are playing well and should be winning. Keep plugging in the third.

I agree on all parts. This is their game to win. all it takes is one shiot.

apparently numminen is hurt.

ok NESN: SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES! BRIERE from a sweet ass move from connolly on the PP. 3-2 divers.

I agree on all parts. This is their game to win. all it takes is one shiot.

apparently numminen is hurt.

ok NESN: SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES! BRIERE from a sweet ass move from connolly on the PP. 3-2 divers.

nice set up timmy.

so hard to believe that the guy referred to as "tiny tim" and pretty much despised by 9 out of 10 Sabre fans since arriving (except for the Syracuse Sabre fans) means this much now to this team in '06!

nice set up timmy.

so hard to believe that the guy referred to as "tiny tim" and pretty much despised by 9 out of 10 Sabre fans since arriving (except for the Syracuse Sabre fans) means this much now to this team in '06!

actually it was drury from connolly and briere.

My bad. those two are interchangable sometimes.

Thank god I get to listen to Jeanerret and Lorentz.

Jack Edwards has to be the worst play by play guy ever. The whole he took a dive thing was funny the first couple times but this is getting to be too much. I am glad this is the last game against the Bruins. Death to the NESN network.

Jack Edwards has to be the worst play by play guy ever. The whole he took a dive thing was funny the first couple times but this is getting to be too much. I am glad this is the last game against the Bruins. Death to the NESN network.

I was just going to ask any of you guys listening on NESN if they were complaining about the Sabres diving. I remember Boynton has been crying all year about the Sabres diving.

So are the sabres actually diving, or is NESN just using their voices to convince us subliminally that they're indeed diving?

I have not noticed them diving except against the bruins, which they do about 3000 times per game. Are they actually diving, or is perception=reality here?

FINALLY! we win

So are the sabres actually diving, or is NESN just using their voices to convince us subliminally that they're indeed diving?

I have not noticed them diving except against the bruins, which they do about 3000 times per game. Are they actually diving, or is perception=reality here?

FINALLY! we win

way to work through it boys. regier is the best for letting this team stay together :)

anyone catch edwards last dig - 'the sabres knew just enough to shave the rules this year and beat the bruins in the season series 7-1'

way to work through it boys. regier is the best for letting this team stay together :)

anyone catch edwards last dig - 'the sabres knew just enough to shave the rules this year and beat the bruins in the season series 7-1'

yeah, kinda like my wife.... Got that last word in.

What is that moron talking about? The Sabres diving? Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Boston outweighs Buffalo by a ton and any little hit is gonna know them down. I would like to hear what Boynton has to say after this game.

i actually think the guy is very good. he's touigh to take because he's oneof those stererotypically homer hockey announcers, but i think the guy is decent.

I've read this in the papers this morning, and I like it:

"The Bruins mustered just three shots in the third period, and none after Dumont's goal."

Great job boys.

That play was off side, anyone else see that?

I've been very disappointed with the NHL linesmen this year. I have Tivo, and I'm a USA Hockey Referee, and I always notice offsides when it happens (can't help myself). I usually replay in slow motion and I'm usually right.

I think you're referring to the third period last night when a big Boston DMan (Gill?) carried the puck sideways across the blue line and the forward was in ahead of the play. Linesman waved it good, even though Gill kept the puck on the blue line as the forward entered the zone. Hey linesman - the entire puck must cross the line FIRST! Don't anticipate!

The linesmen's bad calls have been very disturbing to me this year. There are too many of them.