Post merging

JJFIVEOH

Question

8 answers to this question

I would like to join JJ in the request to remove post merging, unless there is some systems advantage to it. I would prefer to be able to grab a single post to respond to, than to have to delete the extraneous lines when I hit the quote button.

not a major issue, and I don't want to add to your load if it's a big reconfig job. Just want to voice my concurrence. 

All you need to do is put 5 dashes, or + signs to separate your thoughts.

----- +++++

Or, SDS could just adjust the programming.

----- +++++

See, isn't that easy peasy?

Sure, I just think it makes it much easier to quote somebody when there are separate posts instead of completely dissecting one post they made that was actually five post to five different people..... just to highlight the one directed at you. 

Sure, I just think it makes it much easier to quote somebody when there are separate posts instead of completely dissecting one post they made that was actually five post to five different people..... just to highlight the one directed at you. 

JJ,

It wasn't a serious suggestion.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.