Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

If the movie trailer voiceover guy for the past 20 years says Cuba, then it's Cuba! That wasn't the point though. The point was that Schopp seems to go out of his way to pronounce things differently. Bulldog called him on it yesterday saying he hasn't ever heard anyone say Kooba until Schopp did just then.

It hits the ear wrong if it isn't followed by another slew of Spanish words.

Si donde esta las personas muy intellegente!!

If the movie trailer voiceover guy for the past 20 years says Cuba, then it's Cuba! That wasn't the point though. The point was that Schopp seems to go out of his way to pronounce things differently. Bulldog called him on it yesterday saying he hasn't ever heard anyone say Kooba until Schopp did just then.

It hits the ear wrong if it isn't followed by another slew of Spanish words.

Si donde esta las personas muy intellegente!!

Cuba, el gato es muy grande! Marty McFly.

Hey!

Myers to the Red Wings??? Perfect!!!

They loved Jiri Fischer.....

Goodbye Myers. Seriously I have no problem with trading him. His hockey smarts will never match his actual skill and therefore when teams play with speed or creativity around him he will fail.

Goodbye Myers. Seriously I have no problem with trading him. His hockey smarts will never match his actual skill and therefore when teams play with speed or creativity around him he will fail.

Remember the Myers for Getzlaf wishful thinking? Man...

Chris Nichols@NicholsOnHockey 6s

Dreger: #Coyotes definitely willing to part ways w/ Keith Yandle. #RedWings have interest, but are more interested in Tyler Myers. #Sabres

Does anyone have an idea what could come back from them?

Myers is on the border to breakout. Currently he is on bottom value, so of course a clever managed team like Detroit is interested.

I would take the risk to give him those two or three years when we will be an improved team again.

Edited by LaLaLaFontaine

Myers is on the border to breakout. Currently he is on bottom value, so of course a clever managed team like Detroit is interested.

I would take the risk to give him those two or three years when we will be an improved team again.

On point one I agree completely. Myers is primed, now, to either break out or...not. His value is at its bottom, but won't drop (much) if he doesn't break out next season. Detroit is being rather overt with their interest.

On point two, I would give him only the next season to see where he's going. If it's clear he's maxed out on his potential, then, trade him at the deadline. If he starts breaking out, then, you have to keep him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.