Who wants to work for the Sabres?

26CornerBlitz

I would t wat all day for the Sabres. It's t wat, right?

Tweet, in this case. "I would tweet all day for the Sabres." Tw@t is past tense. "He has been known to tw@t for the Sabres in the past." or "I spend all last night tw@tting for the Sabres, I'm bushed.".

;)

Edited by MattPie

I'd find it hard to do the job. When things start going off the rail, and in Buffalo that is every October for the Bills and January for the Sabres, staying positive would be challenging, even for cash money.

They should hire a 14-year-old girl. Forget this mumbo jumbo about experience in the latest emerging platforms yada yada yada. Not 35-year-old guy with a degree in this or that can touch that girl's expertise.

No 35yr old guy should be touching that 14 yr old girl's expertise... eww

Maybe they'll fly you in from California for free for the job interview. Just another well.

The test will be for him to suggest an interview via Skype or video GoToMeeting. Gotta demonstrate he's tech savvy. :thumbsup:

Hell, I'd pay my own way to interview for this. Dying to move out of CA anyway, lol. Worth a shot in the dark.

Maybe Ted Black will SnapChat him?

As long as he doesn't Anthony Weiner me, man.

Edited by TheMatrix31

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.