[Game Day] Sabres @ Rangers 7:00PM

SabresBeat

It is kind of funny given the latest losing streak but I completely forgot about this game and the Kasparitis incident. At the time of Connolly's first injury, I couldn't wait for payback. Given the current losing streak I completely forgot about it. I wonder how the team responds tonight? I would have thought they would have gone at him but as tentative as they have been lately, they may not want the dumb penalty that will go along with it. Then again, it just may be the thing they need to bust them out of this thing....

Ruff has not announced a goaltender tonight. My money is on Biron.

My friend who has season tickets hasn't asked me yet, so as of now I am not going.

I hear that Kasparitis is hurt, he didn't play in the rangers last game and it would surprise me if he played tonight.

I think he is listed as questionable. I would be interested why the above poster thinks that Biron is going to start. It's a 4 point game tonight. Biron looked horrible in his last start, and if Miller got both starts in a back to back, there is no reason he shouldn't start tonight. Miller is our starting goaltender. If there is any game that he definately should start...it's tonight. Go with Biron on Wednesday against the Bruins, and Miller on Thursday.

If tonight is the night that the sabres right the ship then miller needs to be in net. Any issues with biron and miller should be done and not brought back into the spot light. Miller starts tonight and I will listen to the game so the sabres will lose, sorry guys.

Oh ps. I will be at the devils game on Thrusday section 234 I believe, Ill be in my new red jersey with the huge swords on the front.

If tonight is the night that the sabres right the ship then miller needs to be in net. Any issues with biron and miller should be done and not brought back into the spot light. Miller starts tonight and I will listen to the game so the sabres will lose, sorry guys.

Oh ps. I will be at the devils game on Thrusday section 234 I believe, Ill be in my new red jersey with the huge swords on the front.

What row in 234?!? I am in 234 as well!

Ill have to go home and check but i believe its row 12 or something like that. I remember when you could spend 73 dollars and get a seat 17 rows off the ice. I guess the devils just thought the lock out was a fluke maybe thats why no one goes to there games.

PP Goal for Drury! Anyone else feel like the "pep" is back in the step. They look comfortable again.

Another crap call on the Sabres and the game is tied up. Since when is tapping a player a hooking call?

2-1 Rangers. I take back what I said, the Sabres are back to their recent sucking form. What's up with Miller?

Sabres have been outworked for over a week now. Head inflation will do that to you :-(

Reality Bites.

This is not November anymore...teams are "working harder" now talent comes to play, and this is where the Sabres are exposed for the frauds they are.

Regier got WAY too much credit this year, I still want him fired.

Yep, things looked OK for awhile... I loved Grier's "foothandling" after he had his stick slashed in half. He almost got an assist off a skate pass! Then he went into the corner and started booting the puck around.

But then... the old bugaboo... getting loosey goosey on the power play. I hope some of you who don't mind shorthanded goals were paying attention. The Sabres give up a two on one break shorthanded, and Dumont has to give a little hook to a Ranger to prevent a goal. Not only does the penalty prevent the Sabres from perhaps scoring another power play goal to go up 2-0, the Rangers tie the game on their own power play, take over momentum in the game and score again a few minutes later to assume the lead. All because of a shorthanded CHANCE against.

Let's go Buffalo!

well, we're ahead so i'm back on the bandwagon.

just kidding. i haven't been able to watch the last few games.

anyhow, glad to see that the sabres are winning again. They desperately need this victory because the rangers could very well be their opponent. anyhow, its 4-2 now and the sabres are beginning to take over the game completely.

Take over the game completely, the rangers had the puck in our zone for the last 6 minutes of the second!!! This team needs a wake up call a lot of standing aroud and not moving. Where is the battle to the lose pucks???