Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

We've been drinking the red ale, too. It's good stuff.

Wow what an awesome episode... Yet when this season is done I'm thinking this episode will look like filler. The Lysa reveal was huge, even though they telegraphed it with the "previously on..."

The look on Hodor's face when Bran warged out of him was worse than the entire Red Wedding.

We've been drinking the red ale, too. It's good stuff.

Wow what an awesome episode... Yet when this season is done I'm thinking this episode will look like filler. The Lysa reveal was huge, even though they telegraphed it with the "previously on..."

The look on Hodor's face when Bran warged out of him was worse than the entire Red Wedding.

Holy mackerel she is crazy insane.

She's a goalie.

That's one five hole I would not want to take advantage of.

Gross guys and gals. Just... :sick:

Lysa Arryn gets top billing for most hated character for me. Even above Joffrey. How Peter Baelish ever fell for her I will never understand... :)

Edited by Touched by Boyes

I hate nobody worse than Cersei. Who's been... uncharacteristically smooth as of late.

How do you love her all world ###### of a son but hate the brother ###### ###### of a mother? They are cut from the same cloth.

Edited by inkman

How do you love her all world ###### of a son but hate the brother ###### ###### of a mother? They are cut from the same cloth.

Hahahaha I don't really love Ramsay and Joffrey. I kinda love Walder Frey a little bit, but it's not like I don't want him dead.

Cersei is why Joffrey was the way he was. That's worse than being Joffrey.

That trial scene was terrific.

I liked it when he asked Shae to stop and then he went all Tyrion awesomeness on everyone.

Prince Obyron was sure interested in Tyrions request for trial by battle. Which is something I look forward to.

Edited by LGR4GM

I liked it when he asked Shae to stop and then he went all Tyrion awesomeness on everyone.

Prince Obyron was sure interested in Tyrions request for trial by battle. Which is something I look forward to.

one of my favorite scenes in the show so far. loved, had chills. can't wait for next weeks episode!

So I've read all the books, but I haven't seen any of the show, can anyone fill me in on where there are with it? I'm interested to know how they're going to drag it out seeing as he still has two more books to release and it's estimated it will take him about 5-6 more years, 3-4 at the earliest.

So I've read all the books, but I haven't seen any of the show, can anyone fill me in on where there are with it? I'm interested to know how they're going to drag it out seeing as he still has two more books to release and it's estimated it will take him about 5-6 more years, 3-4 at the earliest.

Tyrion just had his trial and the episode ended with him opting for trial by combat. Apparently Martin has communicated with the show's creators how the story ends and what happens to the characters, so unless he gets about 2-3 times faster writing, I think it's likely the show ends before the books do.

Tyrion just had his trial and the episode ended with him opting for trial by combat. Apparently Martin has communicated with the show's creators how the story ends and what happens to the characters, so unless he gets about 2-3 times faster writing, I think it's likely the show ends before the books do.

Thanks for the update. That series starts to get nuts right around there, as if it wasn't already.

I had heard a rumor about him confiding the end of it to them, but I thought it was if he died, not if he wrote too slowly. I'd be really disappointed if that's how it went down.

Without giving away too much, does the book series cover Ramsay/Theon in greater detail after Tyrion's trial? I'm only slightly past that part in the books and I remember Theon being taken and then something about a piece of his finger skin being sent back; nothing like what we've seen to date on the TV series. Is that a relationship that the TV series has expanded upon or is it just out of order with the books?

Without giving away too much, does the book series cover Ramsay/Theon in greater detail after Tyrion's trial? I'm only slightly past that part in the books and I remember Theon being taken and then something about a piece of his finger skin being sent back; nothing like what we've seen to date on the TV series. Is that a relationship that the TV series has expanded upon or is it just out of order with the books?

It's been awhile, but I believe Book 4 is where most of the details are.

Thanks for the update. That series starts to get nuts right around there, as if it wasn't already.

I had heard a rumor about him confiding the end of it to them, but I thought it was if he died, not if he wrote too slowly. I'd be really disappointed if that's how it went down.

from what i remember hearing both Martin and the producers have been on record as saying the show is almost certain to wrap before the books and they would not drag things out a few season just to make it the other way around

from what i remember hearing both Martin and the producers have been on record as saying the show is almost certain to wrap before the books and they would not drag things out a few season just to make it the other way around

Well, that is going to f*cking suck trying not to hear spoilers for 4 years on the internet....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.