Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

16 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Iron bank of braavos will make the golden company switch sides,  biggest mistake Cersei made was paying them back in full.

All their loans repaid they don't have to back her up to sit on the throne any more because they are worried about being paid back.

Are the Lannister forces on Jamie's side or Cersei's? 

I predict Jamie gets killed on his solo mission. I'm not sure who does it, but Arya takes his face and gets to Cersei and kills her.

Arya says she is not going back to Winterfell so maybe the Mountain takes her down and the Hound avenges her.

I don't know who gets the throne but I'll guess it is John.

I think Jon will arrive to late, he will see dany got killed.   The trailer of Euron hearing a dragon over him and being surprised, I think that is jon riding drogon.

Gendry will arrive with stormland forces , don't think we will have seen the last of the wildlings or ghost.    You could see Sansa dispatching messages, I think she will put jon on the throne by letting everyone know his heritage.

My prediction:  Dany does not become the mad queen.  Nevertheless, Sansa's machinations get Dany killed (with that result perhaps not being specifically intended by Sansa) and we are left with the possibility, as the show concludes, that Sansa has gone over to the dark side.

43 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

My prediction:  Dany does not become the mad queen.  Nevertheless, Sansa's machinations get Dany killed (with that result perhaps not being specifically intended by Sansa) and we are left with the possibility, as the show concludes, that Sansa has gone over to the dark side.

I don't think Sansa needs to do anything, Jon is not there yet and she has like 50 men left and walking mad to her dragon.

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't think Sansa needs to do anything, Jon is not there yet and she has like 50 men left and walking mad to her dragon.

Do you think the next episode opens with the archers immediately firing on Dany, Tyrion, etc in a continuation of the last scene from E4?  That would be interesting but I doubt it.  

Just now, Marchand'sNose said:

Makes sense. In the absence of good writing these last two seasons, you might as well just throw in more dragons. And show more titties too.

I’ve been watching so I can discuss it at work, but I’ve never really been a fan of the showing (though I’ve seen the first five seasons or so). With that said, I fully support the bold. 

1 hour ago, Marchand'sNose said:

Makes sense. In the absence of good writing these last two seasons, you might as well just throw in more dragons. And show more titties too.

Really, I thought episodes 1-3 were great this year.  Episode 4 was a bit all over the place but to me that is trying to show how Dany is losing it , ie: The Mad Queen. 

The rushed pace of season 8’s been discussed here and everywhere.  Setting that aside, there was a very thoughtful, dramatic, few minutes amidst tonight’s slaughter.   The Lannister army dropped their swords.  Bells began to ring.  Hundreds of thousands could live.  Calm emerged.   And, then ...

On 4/29/2019 at 1:46 PM, darksabre said:

Whither Lightbringer, the Sword that was Promised?

Something doesn't make sense. The Long Night, in a literal sense, never fell. And Lightbringer was never pulled from the fire.

Was this whole Night King thing just a plot device? Is the Long Night something else entirely?

Magic and religion in the GoT universe obviously have a ton of importance. So how could the Lightbringer prophecy not bear fruit?

And there it is. Arya, shedding tears of anguish amidst the smoke, is the Prince Who was Promised and will wield Lightbringer. 

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu.......dge. Going to be an interesting last episode. no way Jon/Aegon can allow daeny to live. She will kill her Hand and soon after Sansa and Jon

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

And there it is. Arya, shedding tears of anguish amidst the smoke, is the Prince Who was Promised and will wield Lightbringer. 

does that mean she will kill her not half brother?

1 minute ago, drnkirishone said:

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu.......dge. Going to be an interesting last episode. no way Jon/Aegon can allow daeny to live. She will kill her Hand and soon after Sansa and Jon

Arya is killing Dany. The song of ice and fire is about her. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.