Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

What's your GOT name?

http://www.zimbio.co...es Warrior Name

The enforcer "bow and arrow" , my 2nd options "spear" gave The virgin :blink:

http://www.zimbio.co...hrones Direwolf

Apparently I'm ghost :D probably because i picked the white wintercoat lol

Edited by Heimdall

Officially caught up on the whole show. Now I'll have to wait until April... Kind of disappointed with the last two episodes.

SPOILERS:

I wish it would have been Tyrion's sister that he killed and not his father. I hate shows where nothing negative ever happens and all the main characters seem to live smoothly... but never-ending negative storylines gets kind of boring, too.

So far this is probably my third favorite show I've watched. Really enjoy the multiple storylines that always connect in some way or eventually come together.

Edited by Tankalicious

• 1 month later...

I've seen enough of the show, but I'm not a huge fan; I read the books and the show just doesn't compare.

One thing I want to know is, for those that have seen it (haven't read through the whole thread) were you surprised at the last episode of the last season? I know when I read them I was flipping pages faster than I can remember, but when I watched the show with some friends they all just went "meh, saw that coming." I was pretty surprised by that seeing as I never saw that happening.

I've seen enough of the show, but I'm not a huge fan; I read the books and the show just doesn't compare.

One thing I want to know is, for those that have seen it (haven't read through the whole thread) were you surprised at the last episode of the last season? I know when I read them I was flipping pages faster than I can remember, but when I watched the show with some friends they all just went "meh, saw that coming." I was pretty surprised by that seeing as I never saw that happening.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but you might want to make sure what you think happened has happened. Toss it in a spoiler tag if you're not sure.

Maybe not, but i bet he comes flying on top of that 3rd dragon in season 6 then :P

Have a feeling he'll kill '(the writer) off jon snow though, i should read the books :P

I have my theory (really just the common fan theory) of what's going to happen with Jon Snow. It's pretty obvious, actually.

at this point of the popular Jon Snow theory doesn't at least end up mostly accurate I will be disappointed.

I think it became apparent that it's true once GRR admitted that some fans have the ending pegged.

How do I apply the spoiler tag that makes you physically open what I've written?

Edited by Tankalicious

I think it became apparent that it's true once GRR admitted that some fans have the ending pegged.

How do I apply the spoiler tag that makes you physically open what I've written?

Testing, does this work?

Edit: got it, you do [.spoiler]Text here[./spoiler]

but remove the periods in those.

Edited by sabills

Don't open this if you don't want a potential spoiler/don't like fan theories.

I'm thinking that the theory that Jon is Danaerys' brother is going to come to fruition, and then the Targaryan tradition of marrying your siblings will push them together. Then they will end the show as the King/Queen of some type of new throne.

I think Danaerys' dreams about King's Landing being destroyed will come to be, but there also might have been some big symbolism there. There were destroyed by fire (probably her dragons) and consumed by... Snow.

They are the two that have been completely singled out in their respective storylines in the show and haven't been in King's Landing. It's not crazy to think they'll converge on King's Landing together in the distant future.

I haven't read the books, for the record.

My endgame theory:

End of the books/show: Wall is down or in ruins, 7 kingdoms split. Rickon ends up King in the North, which also rules the Vale and the Riverlands. Jon will be dead. Dany rules some amount of the remaining kingdoms, but from Dragon stone.

Edited by sabills

Don't open this if you don't want a potential spoiler/don't like fan theories.

I'm thinking that the theory that Jon is Danaerys' brother is going to come to fruition, and then the Targaryan tradition of marrying your siblings will push them together. Then they will end the show as the King/Queen of some type of new throne.

I think Danaerys' dreams about King's Landing being destroyed will come to be, but there also might have been some big symbolism there. There were destroyed by fire (probably her dragons) and consumed by... Snow.

They are the two that have been completely singled out in their respective storylines in the show and haven't been in King's Landing. It's not crazy to think they'll converge on King's Landing together in the distant future.

I haven't read the books, for the record.

Well, cousins, but yeah same deal. If(when) Jon and Dany do met, it'll be interesting to see if they end up being together, or fighting one another. The Dance of the Dragons was the name of a civil war between Targs way back in the day. The Song of Ice and Fire could easily be the name of a great war between them. Your take is probably more likely (knowing/mocking look), but with that bastard George nothing is certain.

Edited by qwksndmonster

Well, cousins, but yeah same deal. If(when) Jon and Dany do met, it'll be interesting to see if they end up being together, or fighting one another. The Dance of the Dragons was the name of a civil war between Targs way back in the day. The Song of Ice and Fire could easily be the name of a great war between them. Your take is probably more likely (knowing/mocking look), but with that bastard George nothing is certain.

I think they'd technically be step-siblings, no? I can't really remember the supposed lineage.

I think they'd technically be step-siblings, no? I can't really remember the supposed lineage.

Dany is you-know-who's sister, so if John is that person's son she would actually be his Aunt and he her nephew. Possibly weirder than brother/sister?

Edited by sabills

Dany is Rhaegar's sister, so if John is Rhaegars son she would actually be his Aunt and he her nephew. Possibly weirder than brother/sister?

Ahh, yea. His aunt. Such a strange web. The blue flower growing out of the wall is the most obvious hint, to me.

That's right! I was thinking of Stannis, who in the books is Dany's second cousin. In the show, they're first cousins.

ummm no they are not. Stannis like his brothers had some dragon blood in them but i coulda sworn it was generations ago. *edit* I take it back they share a great great grandparent in Aegon V

Edited by drnkirishone

Dany is Rhaegar's sister, so if John is Rhaegars son she would actually be his Aunt and he her nephew. Possibly weirder than brother/sister?

Wait, I thought John's mother was in question, not his father. Did his mother lie to Ned about the child being his? Is he not even a Stark in blood?

Wait, I thought John's mother was in question, not his father. Did his mother lie to Ned about the child being his? Is he not even a Stark in blood?

Ahhh, wish I coulda done a spoiler in a spoiler. Its just a fan theory, but its the most widely accepted one. If you want to know more about it try this: http://towerofthehan...ws_parents.html . IDK how far you are in the books or show, but select the point you are at at the top and it will give you a good run down, if you want it. Long story short, to answer your question, he is of the Stark line.

Just edited my original post to avoid this problem in the future.

Edited by sabills

Ahhh, wish I coulda done a spoiler in a spoiler. Its just a fan theory, but its the most widely accepted one. If you want to know more about it try this: http://towerofthehan...ws_parents.html . IDK how far you are in the books or show, but select the point you are at at the top and it will give you a good run down, if you want it. Long story short, to answer your question, he is of the Stark line.

Ah, yes, I forgot about ... (only click if you want a potential big spoiler) ...

{In my best Darth Vader voice} SEEEESTUH!

Edited by carpandean

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.