Game of Thrones

qwksndmonster

10 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Greyworm was like first to go.

Somehow his partner lasts til now.  GA takes Missandei.  @Mustache of God Bring us home.  You are on the clock.

A battle is coming up. It only makes sense to have the mugs of those on the front lines to go first.

38 minutes ago, SDS said:

A battle is coming up. It only makes sense to have the mugs of those on the front lines to go first.

no question.  But are people hiding in a crypt full of dead people really any safer? At least people on the front lines may have weapons to defend themselves.  

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

Just now, Hoss said:

if i had to pick winners i think @SDS and @nfreeman have the best shot. i see a handful that could have all three die this episode.

The Mountain was an iffy pick for me since the action won't be in King's Landing for awhile. I didn't think about that yesterday.

9 minutes ago, Hoss said:

if i had to pick winners i think @SDS and @nfreeman have the best shot. i see a handful that could have all three die this episode.

I think nfreeman wins this

8 minutes ago, SDS said:

The Mountain was an iffy pick for me since the action won't be in King's Landing for awhile. I didn't think about that yesterday.

And there's no way the ice dragon dies just yet

On 4/26/2019 at 10:17 AM, Mustache of God said:

Slim pickin's at the end here...

I choose the cleverest mind in all of Westeros, Tyrion Lannister.

Final Counts are in...might want to double-check my math on who you picked:

image.thumb.png.24f5069c869fc807fa17cb5c5b4dafc5.png

SDS has one, i have one, trueblue has one, freeman has one, GA has one, mustache has one.

all in all, i feel very let down.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.