Sabres on TV??

ericpinkfloyd

Just wondering if anyone has any info about what station (if any?) will be broadcasting Sabres games this year. I hope if there is a station that broadcast almost all games like empire did. I heard of the OLN deal, but nothing about televising games locally. I am going to be in the market, for finally getting some sort of cable or satellite tv and would like to see as many sabres games as i can. Any help would be, ..well helpful! :lol:

Just wondering if anyone has any info about what station (if any?) will be broadcasting Sabres games this year. I hope if there is a station that broadcast almost all games like empire did. I heard of the OLN deal, but nothing about televising games locally. I am going to be in the market, for finally getting some sort of cable or satellite tv and would like to see as many sabres games as i can. Any help would be, ..well helpful! :lol:

A deal is already in place. Games will be on MSG including post game show.

Can you elaborate about MSG showing the games. Is it locally only?

I live in LA and get MSG through Directv. Do you know what will hapen if the rangers and sabes play on the same night?

I would guess the Sabres games will be regional. I wouldn't expect to see any Sabre games out west. The Sabres will probaly control production and MSG will just be the carrier.

Just a guess.

Guest Any Mouse
Can you elaborate about MSG showing the games. Is it locally only?

I live in LA and get MSG through Directv. Do you know what will hapen if the rangers and sabes play on the same night?

If you're in LA watching east coast games on DTV you must have Center Ice. If you have Center Ice, you'll see them.

Archived