Sabes Jersey from the sabres store

Peppy22

Hey I got a question. Is anyone here visiting the sabres store over the next couple of days. As some of you might know I am living in germany so I can't really benefit of the 50% off on merch thing. I would like to ask if there is someone I can trust ( :P haha) on this forum, that would buy and send me one after I send over money via paypal. Not sure how much the shipping costs would be though.

If you could help me out send me a PM please :worthy:

Greets

This may be a bit easier-

Ted Black was on WGR few days ago and said he loves Sabres nation that he will extend the offer to out of town fans. He said, e-mail Howard Simon (howard@wgr550.com) and Howard will forward the messages to Ted. You can figure out shipping costs once you talk to them. If i were you, i'd send him a nice message telling your story of a Sabres fan in Berlin and i am sure they will help you out. If not, i can help you out, assuming i land tix for Sunday's game, but i think going through Sabres is best.

• 1 month later...

if you mean that grea area on the right side, thats the under arm/pit area.... the arm was a little twisted when I took the photo. By the way funny side note:

Jersey:80$

Shipping:85$

:D :D :D

Taxes 35$

Next jersey I am going to buy, will be the new third one. If it doesn't look aweful...

Edited by Peppy22

• 2 weeks later...
  • SDS locked this topic