Beyond Blue and Gold: Sabres.com series

Two or less

• 2 weeks later...

If someone wants to come up with the video references and help develop a storyboard for a parody, I will stitch them together and add sound.

I'd kind of like to see a Harlem Shake with a shot of the Sabres bench, maybe during a timeout, before... and then the same scene continues after. No change. Harlem Shake, I know, it's so two weeks ago.

Not the best visual at this moment in franchise history; right out of central casting.

Did anyone catch Terry stuffing his face with popcorn while they were showing Rob Ray on the NBC feed yesterday? Definitely not born with a platinum spoon in his mouth.

Because I can be negative in one of 30 other threads I will say I think this was a really cool video and that it was interesting to see the players interacting with their family. I think we often forget that these are people not just hockey players and that sometimes you need to relax and cut loose. Terry has a nice car collection but he could use some more classic muscle cars, :flirt:

What's up, Terry, not a single Mopar? What's with this GM, German and Italian crap?

RIGHT? I mean come on you got out "muscle cars" but missed probably the best ones. Clearly I need to become Pegs personal car shopping guy. Ted Black, I formally request that you hire me at a reasonable salary to be GM of the Sabres and oversee the purchasing of Classic Cars for Mr. Pegula.

What's up, Terry, not a single Mopar? What's with this GM, German and Italian crap?

When I see things like this I'm continually amazed these players don't sell out on a nightly basis to stay here and play here. The Sabres treat them well and they respond with one of the most disappointing seasons in Sabres history.

When I see things like this I'm continually amazed these players don't sell out on a nightly basis to stay here and play here. The Sabres treat them well and they respond with one of the most disappointing seasons in Sabres history.

That's how fans think.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.