Beyond Blue and Gold: Sabres.com series

Two or less

51 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Beyond Blue n Gold for Dev Camp. This is honestly the best thing the Sabres currently do. I enjoyed this video and they put together something enjoyable.

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/video/bbg-development-camp/t-277437090/c-60793203?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral 

“These are the guys that are going to change this organization around.” Watch our full behind-the-scenes at #SabresDevCamp: http://bufsabres.co/campbbg  @NewEraCap

Nice, can't wait to watch

18 hours ago, Derrico said:

Phenomenal. 

'Hustle, what does that mean?'

I loved that part.  I only wished they showed his next iteration of the drill to see if he responded.  Being sarcastic myself, I appreciate a little good-natured sarcasm.  At the same time, you want to see that the player got the message despite joking around.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/23/2018 at 2:30 PM, That Aud Smell said:

Days gone by, I dug my heels in with you on this.

While I'm not totally there with you now, I've come a lot closer to your view of the matter.

Even with regard to Roswell, I can recall your talking to the effect of, "hey, Roswell has a super noble mission and all, but let's not ignore that they have, like, a 'profit' motive of their own." And in response, I was all *MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB, LITTLE LAMB!* 

Or something like that.

Having had two dear loved ones pass through that wonderful facility since first our debate was had, I have much more insight on the subject than I did when we first discussed it. It's a tangled ball of yarn.

@PASabreFan: Scrolling through Instagram tonight, and I noticed that the Sabres’ #hockeyfightscancer post is designated as a “paid partnership” ad with Roswell Park.

That seems new. And I wonder if it’s a level of transparency that Instagram (owned by Facebook) now requires following the 2016 election.

12 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

@PASabreFan: Scrolling through Instagram tonight, and I noticed that the Sabres’ #hockeyfightscancer post is designated as a “paid partnership” ad with Roswell Park.

That seems new. And I wonder if it’s a level of transparency that Instagram (owned by Facebook) now requires following the 2016 election.

Thanks. I have nothing to add really. But it's a good topic to revisit from time to time, even if I don't think many people have the appetite to weigh in on it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.