Sign in to follow this  
Eleven

The other sports thread

I think the Zoom fans on the screens at the NBA playoffs is pretty cool. I wonder what it costs to get invited to that meeting.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/8/2020 at 11:58 PM, SwampD said:

I think the Zoom fans on the screens at the NBA playoffs is pretty cool. I wonder what it costs to get invited to that meeting.

With the Heat beating out the Bucks and the Raptors and Celtics tied we could have an interesrting path back to the final for the Raptors.  I hope they repeat, if for no other reason than to show the world that they were much more than a 1 player team last year.

GO RAPTORS!!

MUST WIN!!

6 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Loving Nuggets - Clippers game 7.  Nuggets surprising!

I have a problem with the name "Nuggets."  

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

I have a problem with the name "Nuggets."  

I agree. But.....

The overrated Clippers bother me more! 🤣🤣

Jamal Murray is ridiculous

9 hours ago, Thwomp! said:

That was great. The Nuggets crushed them. I love it when the underdog wins game 7.

Lol, Paul George is so bad! "Playoff P" my ass. I made $20 bucks off my buddy at work. The Nugs were an easy pick. Way less talent and way more heart. Plus they were on fire. It's a shame the Lakers are going to blow them out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Looks like Kawhi needed the Raptors, too. Cheers. 

Yup.  He wanted to *go home*.  He would have been paid either way.  I think the Raptors could have actually given him a bigger max deal.

Anyway, ***** him.  He could have very likely had another championship with the Raptors, but no.  Enjoy you $ Kawhi.

That said, thanks for all you did last season.  We will never forget it.

15 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Yup.  He wanted to *go home*.  He would have been paid either way.  I think the Raptors could have actually given him a bigger max deal.

Anyway, ***** him.  He could have very likely had another championship with the Raptors, but no.  Enjoy you $ Kawhi.

Blame Drake, not Kawhi. 😛

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I don't really blame Kawhi, even if I would have personally made a different decision. To each their own. 

To me though, I think it's clear the pairing was something special. Probably talking repeat. 

• Like (+1) 1