The other sports thread

Eleven

What a great lax game between 'Cuse & NC.

After being 9-9 in the 4th, NC went up 12-9 w/ about 5 left to play. 'Cuse scored the last 3 of the 4th to send it to OT w/ a freshman, Brendan Curry, scoring the last 2. Brendan Curry is Todd Curry's kid.

Off a timeout in OT, Bomberry scored. 'Cuse (4-0 in the ACC 2 years in a row) will be the 1 seed in the ACC 4 team tournament.

NC's ACC hopes are on life support now.

I cannot watch Sonny Gray pitch. While I don't hate the man, I do hate the pitcher. He's a human rain delay. It's just awful! THROW IT! GET THE BALL AND THROW IT!!

Jesus Christ! He's like a slower Clay Buchholz.

Something that bugs me in baseball: when fans boo the first pickoff attempt. Don’t boo the first throw over. Don’t boo the second for that matter. Boo your little heart out for the 5th or 6th pickoff throw of the at bat. But a pickoff is a legitimate baseball play!!

The Raptors dispatched the Wizards last night.

They will face the winner of a game 7 showdown between the Pacers and LeBron.

So, it is very likely that the Raptors will face LeBron in the second round again this playoff.  LeBron is LeBron, but I think the Raptors will be better prepared, especially mentally and their bench, this time around.  I predict, if they do end up playing LeBron, the Raptors beat LeBron in 6 games.

I cannot watch Sonny Gray pitch. While I don't hate the man, I do hate the pitcher. He's a ###### human rain delay. It's just ###### awful! THROW IT! GET THE ###### BALL AND THROW IT!!

Jesus Christ! He's like a slower Clay Buchholz.

I'm with you on this. Which sucks too because he's young and our rotation is not great

Still, better than Tyler Clippard

9 in a row for the Yankees!!

:beer:

Horse racing, boxing, MMA. These are sports about which I don't understand why people care.

Triple G with the 2nd round KO last night. He was straight hitting Vanes with cinder blocks to the face. That was a beat down.

I miss Ghost

Evidently I'm the only one that gives a rats ass about the most famous horse race in the world.

I gave one, but only because I wanted to resurrect the Sabre-themed horses thread. But I didn't want to enough to actually do it.