What about Biron to LA?

VanekDrury

Do you think the Kings would consider Biron an upgrade? If the Sabres are so eager to dump him don't you think that the Kings would see the same flaws as everyone else does. Neither Marty nor Mika would bring a player back in return. Maybe a third or fourth rounder tops. If you want Miller you will have to give up Miller. And I don't think the Sabres are willing to fight that PR battle no matter where Aaron was born.

I said on another thread, you're stuck with Biron. He is clearly not a #1 goalie, except in Buffalo, and that's debatable. And yet the guy is getting over 2 million a year. By comparison, Cujo signed for under 1 million.

No general manager would trade even a bag of pucks for Marty and his over-blown salary, just so he can be the back-up.

I'd like to see him go too. I'd also like to bang Jessica Simpson on top of the General Lee. But they're both fantasies, they ain't gonna happen.

Hmmmm, lets see a good sound top 4 defenseman coveted by many teams. Beats me why anyone would be interetsed in Aaron Miller?? :lol:

He's played 84 games over the past two seasons. How healthy is he? At $2.6 million it might be risky to pick up a guy who seems to have a hard time staying on the ice.

He's played 84 games over the past two seasons. How healthy is he? At $2.6 million it might be risky to pick up a guy who seems to have a hard time staying on the ice.

I was on the "let's get Aaron Miller" bandwagon a couple of weeks ago, until I looked at his stats for the last few years. The guy can't stay healthy and at 2.6 million a year plus having to trade for him versus being a free agent, I'd pass on Miller and keep on looking for another defenseman.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdispla...?pid%5B%5D=3719

Guest Loopey
I said on another thread, you're stuck with Biron. He is clearly not a #1 goalie, except in Buffalo, and that's debatable. And yet the guy is getting over 2 million a year. By comparison, Cujo signed for under 1 million.

No general manager would trade even a bag of pucks for Marty and his over-blown salary, just so he can be the back-up.

I'd like to see him go too. I'd also like to bang Jessica Simpson on top of the General Lee. But they're both fantasies, they ain't gonna happen.

Dude, go buy a clue. Why do you rip on the guy? So the last two seasons he has been average statistically, while never really being the number 1 guy, like he was in 2001-2002. That year he was in 72 games and was 12th in wins, 10th in GAA, and 11th in save %. His latest statistics, in which Mika and Ryan have been handed the number #1 job on more than one occasion, have not been as good. And those two faired no better.

The guys is 28 years old, possibly entering his prime and you want trade him for a 34 year old defenseman, who is heading toward the backside his career.....Brilliant!!! Furthermore, you are convinced that another Goalie with virtually no substantial NHL experience will be the answer. Based on what?? Fluery in Pittsburgh?? Blackburn in New York?? Gimme a break!!

Mmmmm, Jessica Simpson....

Either way, Biron is clearly an upgrade over Garon or Labarbera.

I would rather have Garon between the pipes than Biron. I don't see Biron as an upgrade. He has his nights but he is a career backup. This will probably be Garon's breakout year.

Archived