The Sabres Hockey Hotline with... somebody or other?

LGR4GM

Haven't been up there since 2007. People say Toronto has an awful atmosphere but it was still *much* better than the FNC these past couple years. The team sucked but people were at least there to have fun.

The atmosphere in Buffalo lately has been worse than indifferent. It's not just quiet. The crowd is actively hostile to the players and is ready to turn on them at a moment's notice. I get that the team isn't very good but if you feel that way, why are you there?

Because making other people feel bad is fun. Hasn't Ghost taught you anything!

Go to a game at ACC sometime and tell me how loud it isn't.

I went to 5-6 Leafs games last year, including the home opener against the Sabres, and their game 6 win vs Boston in last year's playoffs, and every game had a better atmosphere than just about every game I've been to at FNC since Briere and Drury left. I go to 4-5 games a year here in Buffalo.

"The talent is there, it's the heart and the effort that's missing" - Andrew Peters. This is the first and last thing I heard when turning it on this morning.

Well, I gotta disagree with Peters here. The talent isn't there. At least not enough. Not yet, anyway. And THAT takes the heart out of your team; when you KNOW, no matter how hard you try, you just aren't as good as the guy across from you.

GO SABRES!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.