Concerts you plan to attend this year

Weave

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

It’s been in the rotation for awhile.  I think the first time I saw them do it was ‘08.  

According to Smith it was ’13 in New Orleans. Still, that's 2 decades after they recorded it. And many shows of him being a dingleberry about not playing it. 

I've seen them in 05 I believe. I was impressed with how his voice has held up over the years.

20 hours ago, ubkev said:

According to Smith it was ’13 in New Orleans. Still, that's 2 decades after they recorded it. And many shows of him being a dingleberry about not playing it. 

I've seen them in 05 I believe. I was impressed with how his voice has held up over the years.

That’s probably right.  I lose track.  I haven’t seen them (they haven’t been over here) since ‘16, but they remain probably the best band I have ever seen live, repeatedly.  RS is 63 years old, and still brings it.  

I do need them to get on it with announcing dates so I can make plans, though.  

1 hour ago, Sabel79 said:

That’s probably right.  I lose track.  I haven’t seen them (they haven’t been over here) since ‘16, but they remain probably the best band I have ever seen live, repeatedly.  RS is 63 years old, and still brings it.  

I do need them to get on it with announcing dates so I can make plans, though.  

It's ok, I lose track too...it was 08 when I saw them lol

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is nothing like the feel of a classical music hall. It’s been so long since I have either performed in one or even seen a performance. I’m a little surprised how excited I am. 

https://www.njsymphony.org/concerts-and-events/concert-listing

I’ve been told this guy is pretty good. 😂 (That’s only funny because he’s supposed to one of the best in the world.)

Brahms and Strauss. Just typing this makes me feel smarter.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Interesting.  Something Ill need to look into.

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Moving to Denver last year has been such a blessing for my concert-going opportunities. 

So far this year I've seen Billy Strings and Christone "Kingfish" Ingram. At ages 30 and 24, it's just amazing what guitar virtuosos they are, as well as band leaders and singers. 

Got great seats at Red Rocks for Tedeschi Trucks Band (2 nights) in July and Gov't Mule doing "Dark Side of the Mule" (with Jason Bonham's Led Zep Experience opening) in August.