stop harping and get ready for some sabres!!

Guest Big Papa in C-town

Guest Big Papa in C-town

satan is gone, zhitnik is gone....all you can do is hang up your replica jerseys and stop wearing them around town...(in cleveland people are still wearing Baerga, Garcia and Couch...yeah, Baerga!)

if regier signed the same type of players at the same amount of money, you guys (you know who you are) would be complaining about him overspending on them...

i think all of you know deep down you could care less who is on the ice as long as they're still at Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Company Arena...

Don't go to games, stop buying tickets and the sabres will be in San Antonio or Houston, then you'll need FSN Southwest to watch them...

but don't worry you can still watch the braves, oh they're gone...the destroyers, oh right they're gone too...

don't think this is to bash anyone, that's not the point i'm trying to get across...if i didn't live in cleveland i'd have season tix in a second...they're really not priced that bad and it's always a good time whether they win or lose...

i do appreciate all of the updates since i don't get empire anymore...

satan is gone, zhitnik is gone....all you can do is hang up your replica jerseys and stop wearing them around town...(in cleveland people are still wearing Baerga, Garcia and Couch...yeah, Baerga!)

if regier signed the same type of players at the same amount of money, you guys (you know who you are) would be complaining about him overspending on them...

i think all of you know deep down you could care less who is on the ice as long as they're still at Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Company Arena...

Don't go to games, stop buying tickets and the sabres will be in San Antonio or Houston, then you'll need FSN Southwest to watch them...

but don't worry you can still watch the braves, oh they're gone...the destroyers, oh right they're gone too...

don't think this is to bash anyone, that's not the point i'm trying to get across...if i didn't live in cleveland i'd have season tix in a second...they're really not priced that bad and it's always a good time whether they win or lose...

i do appreciate all of the updates since i don't get empire anymore...

You miss the point.

The Sabres are in the middle of there longest playoff drought which is going on four years. For the past three we have heard nothing but "wait for the new CBA". We got the new CBA. It was as if Larry and Darcey wrote the thing themselves. So when it hit, what happened? They got caught like a deer in the headlights. Things started happening at a faster pace then they could handle. By the time they knew what hit them they were on the outside looking in on the free agent market. They tried to save face and signed the first player that answered the phone. Teppo what's his name. Teppo doesn't replace Zhitnik. He doesn't even replace Brad Brown.

They will stumble and bumble and tell fans this was the plan.

So excuse those of us who won't just bend over and accept this. We don't like the taste of Kool Aid. Words without actions are meaningless to us. It was, and is, up to 'Status Quo' to prove to us that they are legit. So far? They haven't even shown up for the fight. So why should we spend our hard earned money on a team that hasn't even taken step one to entice the fans

Thing is Big P. We care who is on the ice? Because after 30+ years, we know better.

Guest Big Papa in C-town

I know what you mean, Deluca...sometimes it hurts when the management of your favorite team doesn't seem to be doing anything but making promises to their fans... it's a lose-lose proposition sometimes, but i think the strongest fans are those who stick with the team through thick and THIN I remember going to cleveland stadium for indians games in the 80's---the team stunk but they were still my team... i think this is a good sabres squad and i think they'll compete to make the playoffs...remember all they have to do is get into the 8th seed...

does anyone remember what seed they were the year they were in the cup???

my other point is, i'm tired of everyone crying about who's gone...

Cool. San Antonio. They're in the same time-zone as me. They'd be in the western conference, so I could travel to Edmonton and Calgary to see more games.

Plus, I'm a big San Antonio Spurs fan, so when I head down to see a Sabres game, I could take in a Spurs game.

San Antonio Sabres. That's got a nice ring to it. Okay, here's the plan, you folks in Buffalo stop buying tickets so they move. You can still go see NHL hockey in Hamilton. I'm sure that with the new salary cap it won't take long for them to whine enough to get a team.

I know what you mean, Deluca...sometimes it hurts when the management of your favorite team doesn't seem to be doing anything but making promises to their fans... it's a lose-lose proposition sometimes, but i think the strongest fans are those who stick with the team through thick and THIN I remember going to cleveland stadium for indians games in the 80's---the team stunk but they were still my team... i think this is a good sabres squad and i think they'll compete to make the playoffs...remember all they have to do is get into the 8th seed...

does anyone remember what seed they were the year they were in the cup???

my other point is, i'm tired of everyone crying about who's gone...

Everyone on these boards is here for one reason. They care. You would think that have so many fans that care enough to voice their concerns would motivate the Sabres.

And we all will stick with the Sabres. Why? Because we know something that Larry and Darcey don't. They're not the first Sabres managment team and they're not the last. In the end not even the good GM's last forever and you know what that means for those not so good like Darcey.

Archived