Panthers game on Saturday, $4 tickets..not kidding.

Chief Enabler

Just wondering who is down here. Amazing to me that you can go to an NHL game for $4 plus service fee (stubhub) at this time of the year.

You can find the same in Columbus, depending on who the opponent is.

You can find the same in Columbus, depending on who the opponent is.

Granted, Columbus at 51 pts or so. Panthers leading their division is a reflection of reality of the NHL product. Took the family less than a month ago to the ducks game and was a great experience. Kid and family friendly experience compared to HSBC/Niagara experience. Bouncy castles, cheerleaders, air hockey game room area, panther hall of fame (stu Barnes shrine), free parking and free popcorn refills stick out.

Unreal how Sabres lose to kids on AVS.

Granted, Columbus at 51 pts or so. Panthers leading their division is a reflection of reality of the NHL product. Took the family less than a month ago to the ducks game and was a great experience. Kid and family friendly experience compared to HSBC/Niagara experience. Bouncy castles, cheerleaders, air hockey game room area, panther hall of fame (stu Barnes shrine), free parking and free popcorn refills stick out.

Unreal how Sabres lose to kids on AVS.

No argument about the Blue Jackets' record, but even to see Chicago and Detroit I found tickets on stubhub for $10-12 (plus fees). Not bad for the fans but not good for the franchise.

WTF! I usually get tickets for Panthers games on Ticketmaster. They want $18.50 + $10.50 fee for the same tickets in sec. 421 in row 5 that Stubhub is asking $4 for. In that same section Stubhub says there are 34 tickets left and Ticketmaster says there's 1 ticket left.

Looks like I'll be going with Stubhub from now on.

Archived